Super Contributor

Shoe Shopping with Jane.....

Week after week, Jane manages to find the most boring, unattractive and ho-hum selection of shoes to present....of all the gorgeous shoes there are on the market, her picks all look alike....flat or one-inch, closed toe or sneaker. Maybe she could start trying to appeal to more than one demographic for a change.

Respected Contributor

Re: Shoe Shopping with Jane.....

Thankfully we won't have to hear about the Lexi Marigold ever again.  

Honored Contributor

I agree, but I think Jane presents what she is told to sell. They used to present a mixture of different styles , but that is why I shop the website rather than the tv.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

I also believe that Jane has no choice in the shoes which are presented.  If you watch any of the shoe shopping shows regardless of the host, it's the same old, same old week after week

Remember leather shoes?  Anyone?

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Super Contributor

Not a complaint, but just an observation. These lover of high heels agrees. Once in a while I have seen something I wanted. This was one time. Very stylish OTK boots with a heel I would wear. Love the shiny metal adornments. When Jane was showing the, she accidentally knocked them over. She pJaneT-OTKboots.pngropped them back up as if nothing happened and went on. What a trouper. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Still Stylish Lady No offense toward you but those boots look like something a "working" girl would wear.

Respected Contributor

@Secretariat1 wrote:

Week after week, Jane manages to find the most boring, unattractive and ho-hum selection of shoes to present....of all the gorgeous shoes there are on the market, her picks all look alike....flat or one-inch, closed toe or sneaker. Maybe she could start trying to appeal to more than one demographic for a change.

Agree. QVC presents the ugliest shoes I have ever seen. They are geared to older women, many with foot issues. 
Respected Contributor

@Catch71... lol.. I completely agree w/your Lexi Marigold comment.. I made a similar comment in the Shoe forum. Such drama presenting it and seeing that shoe for the past dozen years it’s time to retire it. Ugly..
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

What makes you think she picks the shoes?  She is selling the products she is told to.

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

What makes you she picks the shoes?  She is selling the products she is told to.

@rms1954  I know. Amazing isn’t it?