Honored Contributor

Re: Shoe Policy on HSN compared to QVC

LipstickDiva wrote:

I don't know of any B&M store or on-line shopping site, except a shopping channel, that would take back worn, used shoes. 

nordstrom will.......they will take pretty much ANYTHING back......

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I don't know of any B&M store or on-line shopping site, except a shopping channel, that would take back worn, used shoes. 

That's right.  I forgot about them.  They don't even have a return policy.  They treat every return on a case by case basis which means anything goes.  LOL

But I just wouldn't have the nerve to return worn shoes unless as you said earlier, they fell apart or something.  If I buy shoes and wear them outside and they end up uncomfortable, I donate them.  I don't return them. 

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

Nordstrom will take back things they do not even sell.  My husband had an aunt who was (in)famous for putting junk in a Nordstrom box, then say she received it as a gift.  The store policy was, rather than embarrass a customer, they'd offer a store credit in the amount of a similar item.

Super Contributor

I've seen lots of "refurbished" shoes for sale at Nordstrom Rack so they do take them back and refurbish and/or resell them there....

I bought a pair of Marc Fisher boots a few months ago. They fit fine and I wore them on to work the next day. By the end of the day, however, I had huge and I mean huge blisters on the back of my heels. So much so that I had to wear backless shoes for a week. Once they headed, I thought I'd give them one more try as I really liked them or they were going back! Fortunately they've been fine since then so I kept them and still wear them. But if not, they would've went back....worn or not worn! But to wear them out and about and then return them because you don't like them....no, not right.
~~~ So many handbags....so few hands ~~~