Contributor

Shipping price issue

[ Edited ]

I ordered 2 of the Issac TSV and a cardigan too which totalled over $110.  They are charging me shipping on each item though it is all bundled in the same order.  This is a huge turnoff for me.  Shame on you QVC.

Honored Contributor

That's the way things are done now; a shipping charge for each item and there may be two or more packaged and shipped together.  This is a bargain compared to shipping charges at Evine.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

Re: Shipping price issue

[ Edited ]

I just bought a $12 hairbrush from Bloomingdales and  a $10 dry shampoo from Nordstrom and both were free shipping.

Honored Contributor

Nordstrom is always free shipping. You have a choice going in whether or not you want to pay for shipping. Personally if I'm paying the shipping I always figure it into the cost of the item.

Shipping is pricy. I was going to use the Post Office Flat Rate package to send something back to evine just the other day but it turned out to be more than what they charge!

Contributor

Geez, I am really staying away from Evine, lol.  Thanks for your input.

Honored Contributor

@kathie826I think you got a great deal even with the shipping added.  Hope you love everything when it arrives.

Trusted Contributor

@kathie826 wrote:

I ordered 2 of the Issac TSV and a cardigan too which totalled over $110.  They are charging me shipping on each item though it is all bundled in the same order.  This is a huge turnoff for me.  Shame on you QVC.

Yes, it is.  QVC really sticks it to their customers with shipping charges.  They use it as another source of revenue.  That is one of the reasons I shop so little here.  For a total order of $110, all most all other sites would have given you free shipping.  It's just the principal of the the thing.  Oh, I don't care what other TV shopping channels charge, I don't shop those.  I probably won't shop much here in the future, either.

Respected Contributor

Shipping varies depending on where you order from and special offers. At this moment, if you order a T-shirt from QVC,  shipping will be $3. If you order a T-shirt from lands end, shipping will be eight dollars. However it’s free from lands end if you order over $50. You just have to pay attention. Sometimes the convenience is worth shipping fees.

Honored Contributor

What exactly are you complaining about????   The s&h charge is never a surprise. We all know when we order what it will be.  As for shipping; I think people forget that S&H is NOT and never was just the shipping charge.  That charge also (by the name) includes "handling".  The items don't leap off a shelf and into package and drive themselves to UP or the USPS for delivery.   We all have total control over what we are paying for s&h.  Total control.  As in, it you don't care for the s&h charge, don't buy anything.    

Contributor

Re: Shipping price issue

[ Edited ]

Thanks for your input. 👍🏼