Contributor

@millieshops Thank you.😀

Contributor

@chrystaltree You sure have a way with words. Was just expressing my opinion, not trying to be put down.

Honored Contributor

@kathie826 wrote:

@chrystaltree You sure have a way with words. Was just expressing my opinion, not trying to be put down.

The constant and never ending complaining about s&h charges is not an opinion, it's just complaining for the sake of complaining.  I don't understand it since the people who complain go right on buying.  QVC heard the complaints a few years ago and reduced those charges.  They are incredibly favorable for most things and yet, the whining goes on.  We all know it's to no avail.  Like I said, we can easily control our s&h charges, it's not hard.  I do it.  I haven't bought a handbag in quite some time because the $11.22 charge rankles me. Why is it so $$ to ship a bag when a pair of shoes ships for $5.00.  I didn't make a whiny post about it,  I didn't solidarity over it.  What would be the point?  I just stopped buying the 2-3 handbags I bought a year.  I didn't intend to put anyone down, I'm sorry if it came across that way but the complaining just for the sake of complaining gets a little old after a while.  

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

Nordstrom is always free shipping. You have a choice going in whether or not you want to pay for shipping. Personally if I'm paying the shipping I always figure it into the cost of the item.

Shipping is pricy. I was going to use the Post Office Flat Rate package to send something back to evine just the other day but it turned out to be more than what they charge!

This happens to me a lot.  I know posters swear you should pay your own shipping to return an item but 9 times out of 10, it costs more.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

Nordstrom is always free shipping. You have a choice going in whether or not you want to pay for shipping. Personally if I'm paying the shipping I always figure it into the cost of the item.

Shipping is pricy. I was going to use the Post Office Flat Rate package to send something back to evine just the other day but it turned out to be more than what they charge!

This happens to me a lot.  I know posters swear you should pay your own shipping to return an item but 9 times out of 10, it costs more.

@Lipstickdiva

I once got away with $1.99 but that was sending it back in a large manilla envelope regular postage! lol (that opportunity rarely presents itself)

We ship fed ex regularly and it's just paperwork for about $30.00!!