Contributor

I notice the Denim & Co TSV has a shipping rate of $5.50.  That is an outrageous price for shipping a shirt.  The NFL TSV shipping rate is only $3.50 for two pieces and one is a sweatshirt.  I think all TSV’s should have free or reduced shipping not higher than normal.  Crazy, crazy crazy.

Honored Contributor

Re: Shipping on the D & C TSV

It has to be a mistake.

Honored Contributor

Other similar garments listed as "new" today are shipping for $3.50.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

remember when you purchased more than one of a item, you got half off on the second item.

i ordered 2 twin packs of bras. had to pay full ship on each one.  kind of frosts my cookie, but i guess i'll live.  not like i didn't know what i would be charged when i ordered. 

Honored Contributor

@kittyloo wrote:

remember when you purchased more than one of a item, you got half off on the second item.

i ordered 2 twin packs of bras. had to pay full ship on each one.  kind of frosts my cookie, but i guess i'll live.  not like i didn't know what i would be charged when i ordered. 

Yes, but that was when the base rate of shipping for any item was around $5.95 and up.  So the discount on the second item would've been around $3.00.

When they did away with that, they also cut the lowest shipping rate to $3.00 (now gone up to $3.50).  So, now if you're only ordering one item, you save.  If more than one, it works out about the same.

Having mailed a number of things in recent months, the $3.50 S&H is still a bargain, although many won't believe that.

Respected Contributor

As much as I hate to say it, $3.50 to ship one item is not so bad.  I just paid Northstyle $9.99 to ship one top.  I watch for free shipping of course!

Respected Contributor

@schorsch   I just noticed they changed the Denim & Co. TSV S & H to $3.50.