Regular Contributor

Re: Shipping multiples in one package FOLDED

Let me just say that I really don't care about the double shipping charges because I normally do separate orders in order to have separate invoices.

I do expect the 2 shipping charges.

BUT,.,...,

I do have a problem with the shipping department or whoever is opening the packages. 

Hey Qvc..Listen Up ,...,You always claim that your clothes are not manhandled like the department stores,.....Always teling us ..,new.,never tried on...etc..,

The QVC clothes should arrive in pristine condion.,.,.not bags being opened. Tissue paper between the layers, not tissue paper  in the bag all crumpled out of the garment and DEFINTETLY NOT clothes arriving in a ball with  packages opened and folded, the resealed.

Honored Contributor

@Kat 13  How do you account for the fact that I got two bags yesterday folded like that but they were in separate shipping bags?   It was obvious the bags hadn't been opened as the adhesive doesn't stick so well if it has.  These were firmly sealed and straight like a machine had done it.  I think they have a factory that is packing like this because I've gotten others.  It would not be necessary to fold the bags to get 2, even 3 or 4 in one shipping bag. 

I think you're on the wrong track. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

HI..

I don't know but any single item I have ever received was never folded.

Now the doubles are folded. And the some of the folded ones have rips

in the plastic where they were once were sealed.

One other thing....Folding the items makes zero sense as even if FOUR

items were shipped together they would all fit in the bag...

So  I don't get the reason for the folding.

QVC once told me that if items were ordered within 4 hours of each other even if

the items were separate orders, they were told to ship the items together.

I have no problem with that.

The problem I do see with that is if you want to return or exchange something

at different times within the 30 days then you would need two invoices and

return labels or as many items they shipped together.

I don't have a printer so I would have to wait for labels to come in the mail or

make a trip to the library to print out the label and invoice to fill out.

The least they could do, if you placed a separate order for each item and they want

to ship multiples together,  would be to include separate invoices and return labels. 

Honored Contributor

@Kat 13 You could always make a copy of the invoice then you'd have two in case you decided to return a second item within the 30 days. But maybe you don't have a copy machine.

Trusted Contributor

Has Quality Assurance changed their techniques? I haven't seen a package inspected by them, with a note inside, in a long time. I have received an opened outside bag that was carefully resealed using the silver strip tape on the bag, received through UPS. I almost didn't notice it was put back so well & could tell it was no accident. I can only assume either it was inspected at QVC, or the gal at UPS got nosey, as I followed tracking on it and picked it up as soon as UPS opened, so nobody got it misdelivered beforehand.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@Kat 13 You could always make a copy of the invoice then you'd have two in case you decided to return a second item within the 30 days. But maybe you don't have a copy machine.

You can always go online and print a return slip and a shipping label if you don't have your original packing slip.

Regular Contributor

Hi.....I don't have a copy machine so that means a trip to the library or to my

Bank to make a copy. Also, I would need another return label as well.

Why can't QVC just sent one invoice PER order??

Multiple orders in one bag should also mean multiple invoices in the one bag as well.

Does anyone agree???😀

Spoiler

Regular Contributor

Hi....I accidentally clicked on something and now after my last post it says spoiler.

What is that???

Thanks