Frequent Contributor

Hi all,

Needless to say, that over the last few weeks, I have been processing many orders through the Q.

In my quest to order quickly I was not diligent in looking at the shipping costs. It was a shock yesterday when I was reviewing the check orders that the shipping costs were all over the map. One order the shipping would be reduced on multi items, the other would not reflect any discount at all. Went back and looked at my orders and this inconsistency was happening back in June and July, now I`m really angry with myself. Even did a test and ordered the same items in 2 separate orders and the shipping costs are different in both. Makes no sense.

Called customer service, and went through the problem with a rep. and she proceed to read from the "Manual" that Canadian order pricing is different. But, it didn't resolve why the pricing was inconsistent. I asked to speak with a Supervisor, and I'm still waiting (12 hours later). I'm not practicing any patience right now.

I know that I am going to have to cancel some of the orders if the shipping costs aren't resolved, and as the majority were Linea we know that they will never surface again.

Has this happened to anyone else, and is the call back time normally this long. Does it make any sense. Thanks for letting me "VENT".

carol