Frequent Contributor

Re: Shipping and Handling $$$$$

I made a topic about this not too long ago. I agree with you completely! From now on I will only buy items on here that I can't get anywhere else.

I have been watching the s&h cost a lot lately. If it cost just $6.72 for s&h for a Susan Graver shirt, which should weigh next to nothing, compared to a Nordic Ware Silver Dollar Pancake Pan. The pan is cheaper, and so is the s&h ($6.47), yet you KNOW that pan is going to weigh a lot more that peachskin shirt! It all makes no sense...

Respected Contributor

On 10/23/2014 ECBG said:

HSN has always tried to draw the shoppers from Q to them.

Which shopping channel came first? I remember ordering from "Home Shopping Club" before I learned of QVC, which was CVN before that. Maybe I didn't have the CVN/QVC channel and when I did get it, I just assumed it was a new entity trying to compete with HSN.

Esteemed Contributor

It is the S&H PLUS the original Q price at the end of January!!! For instance, that Sherpa, crew neck sweatshirt is $39.50. With S&H, $6.75 to toss in a plastic bag, and tax, that sweatshirt costs me $50. Now that's just ridiculous foolish to buy at this time of year when everything is on sale everywhere. The Q extends its gift to you of Easy Pay. Well, thanks, but no thanks. Maybe if I were strapped to my house, rich and dying.... I have the money to pay for anything I want at the Q, but my momma taught me better and I'm not a fool.