Occasional Contributor

Are these high fashion? Absolutely not.  However, they are fantastic to wear while walking the dog on cold snowy mornings.  These pants are very warm and light weight.    No need for an  additional layer when wearing these pants.  

Super Contributor

GURLNO ! ! ! !

@Justshop wrote:
😳 noooooo

Honored Contributor

I honestly can see these having a place if you are outside in extreme cold or maybe you keep your house cold to save money.  I could also see me wearing them when I'm camping in cold weather or walking my dog in the winter.

I haven't really sat and watched any shopping channel show in awhile but I flipped on AMS and was shocked though at that ensemble.  Everything was way too big and looked awful.  I think had Leah worn the proper size in the bottoms and a more fitted top, it wouldn't have been so bad. 

Honored Contributor

For warmth, yes.  But why in heavens name do they have the sherpa on the outside?  At least if the sherpa is only on the inside they wouldn't look so, so, .....

I would wear sherpa-lined joggers for the warmth in a minute.  In fact, I'm thinking of getting some now that I see these.  

But these with sherpa also on the outside are definitely not for me, even indoors.    

Respected Contributor

Would these pants be a magnet for pet hair and any lint??  For warm, at-home wear they’d be fine, but there are cheaper alternatives. I’m not paying over $15 for teddy bear pants.

Trusted Contributor

@silkyk LOL exactly!!  I'm thinking if I put it on they would finally stop searching for Bigfoot.  Although all you might see is blurry pics of me ;-).  If I lived in a really cold part of the country and kept my thermostat low,and no one was around to see me, yeah I might wear it.  But for NoVa it's a wee bit of over kill.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

unnamed (3).jpg

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

I bought the Muk Luks faux sherpa ones on sale and love them. Perfect for in home cold winter night when the heat is turned down.  In the privacy of my home comfort is key and so they add bulk, and I will not wear outside or for sleep but for cozy warmth they can't be beat IMHO. I won't buy these s they are to short for me.

UPDATE:

I caved and bought the D&C pants, they came today and I love them.  I have them on now and thinking of getting another pair. May get another black as I don't wants pants in bright colors.  Not a bulky as Muk Luks and much softer. Easy care too.

Respected Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

@mspatmac wrote:

I bought the Muk Luks faux sherpa ones on sale and love them. Perfect for in home cold winter night when the heat is turned down.  In the privacy of my home comfort is key and so they add bulk, and I will not wear outside or for sleep but for cozy warmth they can't be beat IMHO. I won't buy these s they are to short for me.

UPDATE:

I caved and bought the D&C pants, they came today and I love them.  I have them on now and thinking of getting another pair. May get another black as I don't wants pants in bright colors.  Not a bulky as Muk Luks and much softer. Easy care too.

Glad you went ahead and tried them, ignoring the comments here. I didn't see what was so wrong with them, especially in the black and natural colors. I believe I even saw Taleah in the red ones with a natural colored sherpa top and cute sneakers, and I thought she looked cozy and cute. Anyway ... enjoy!