Esteemed Contributor

I keep my home at 65 degrees. While I do not own these pants I would wear them at home. Why not? Only reason: the price, with s/h is over $30.00, if I recall correctly.

For at home wear I prefer WM fleece PJ pants. Warm and $10.00/ pair or fleece lined sweats.

Respected Contributor

@Justshop wrote:
😳 noooooo

@

Is there an item #?

Esteemed Contributor

@Justshop  I laughed out loud when I read this!  I had it on this morning as I was doing little things around the house.  My hubby came through the room and just said "what on earth?"    Not for me either, nothing against those who like them but I just like comfy leggings that don't make me look like that abominable snowman!!   (still laughing)Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

Re: Sherpa ankle jogger

[ Edited ]

I think they'd be great for wearing around the house in these cold winter months. My house doesn't get above 60 degrees from December to March.  Don't know why everyone is mocking.

A389393

sherpa ankle length jogger.PNG

Respected Contributor

I purchased sherpa joggers & a matching top that were on sale at Macy's website in a pale sage green. I live in a climate that's extremely hot 6 months out of the year, so when winter finally comes I feel extra cold. The set I bought takes the place on days I'd wear a robe or a fuzzy throw over my clothes and therefore works for me. I doubt that I'd wear the sherpa set out of the house.

Honored Contributor

I like them and I expect they'll appeal to my cat. My hips and thighs aren't  a problem so a little bulk won't  matter.

Honored Contributor

That was the ugliest stupidest thing I every saw....LOL   And Leah said there was a matching top.  LOL   I didn't stick around long enough to see it.   I suppose it could be leisure wear for Mrs. Clause.  LOL

Super Contributor
Did not hear about the matching top, but Leah said the red ones would make Elmo jealous🤣🤣...I almost choked on my coffee🙃
Valued Contributor

Sorry but no

Honored Contributor

Sweatpants and joggers are already sloppy casual so who cares if someone decides to wear a warmer fabrication in one?! The entire genre is practical not fashionable no matter who tries to elevate it