Valued Contributor

Just flipped on the Logo show and first Jennifer starts by saying "arguably the most fashionable line on QVC". Okay, she does know there are many other clothing lines on QVC, right? She dissed Isaac, Linea, Halston, right off the bat. 

Then she shows some hideous coat that looks like that yellow monstrosity Lori wore to the Met Ball a few years ago. Who would wear that giant ball of fluff and think they look good? I don't care if it was in a runway show, it is hideous. it looked like an old fashioned dustmop my mother used to have. Good grief. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: She can't be serious

[ Edited ]

@PinkSunset wrote:

Just flipped on the Logo show and first Jennifer starts by saying "arguably the most fashionable line on QVC". Okay, she does know there are many other clothing lines on QVC, right? She dissed Isaac, Linea, Halston, right off the bat. 

Then she shows some hideous coat that looks like that yellow monstrosity Lori wore to the Met Ball a few years ago. Who would wear that giant ball of fluff and think they look good? I don't care if it was in a runway show, it is hideous. it looked like an old fashioned dustmop my mother used to have. Good grief. 

@PinkSunset .... I totally agree with you .... I wouldn't be caught in those clothes .... I guess JC considers clown clothes fashionable!!!! 

Valued Contributor

She tries too hard.  Just weird.

Trusted Contributor

Now ladies please remember Jennifer owned I believe 4 boutiques in Texas before she came to QVC.  She has lots of experience in fashion.     ;-)

Honored Contributor

Arguably a foot in mouth moment.... Woman Wink

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

There was a LOGO top on today priced near $80. with tax+s/h, if not OVER $80. It was tank & layered top, but even at 2 pcs., this was NOT worht that price. (not to mention UGLY).

QVC Social Team

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind.

Esteemed Contributor

She's just talking......selling. Nothing unusual.

Valued Contributor

Re: She can't be serious

[ Edited ]

I know Logo has its admirers, but can any of them honestly say that what she is bringing in now is stylish and worth the price they are selling for? I really have never seen anyone locally wearing garments like she brings to QVC.  The models look stupid. Kate and Stacy are 2 high fashion tall drinks of water who wear classic clothes really well but in the Logo shows they look horrible. 

I just don't get it. 

ETA: I just walked over to the tv and saw Kate with a dumb hat, skirt and top that don't go together and they all seem to wear ugly shoes and/or boots with her outfits. Kate looks absolutely horrible. 

Honored Contributor

Well she did say arguably, and I would argue that it is not. However, different strokes etc. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan