Honored Contributor

I was just thinking this morning when they were promoting those clothes that you need to have plenty of money to wear those clothes!  Why?  Because you have to wear more than one layer, if not even a mole will show through.  

In the beginning I tried to wear some of those clothes, but they are just too thin!  My friend was laughing so hard at me.  I said, "What?  What?"  She said, "I don't want to be mean".  I said, "Spit it out".  She said, "Annabelle, I can see the layers on your skin, I can see your moles...."!  I said, "OK, then I put on something over it (another of her tops".  I'm just fat because you could still see stuff, stuff that doesn't need to be seen in the light of day!

Like I said, "You need a lot of money because she even says you need to layer those clothes".  I'm 70 but I still have flashes, the last thing I need to do is pile on layers.

If people like it, more power to them.  I do find it hard to believe you could wear those clothes in a professional working environment though.  I've never seen anyone in the Va/DC area in offices where I go wearing all of those layers.  I guess I'm just not hip enough to notice them, but then I don't live in New York City, maybe if I went there.

Honored Contributor

Well she did say arguably, and I would argue that it isn't. However, different strokes etc.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Interesting poodle coat I thought....a good imitation of my standard poodle.

Contributor

First off, when I see Jennifer on I turn the channel.

Second, I think the LOGO line is ugly.  When they start layering all the different tops, it looks horrible.  I admit I have ordered a couple tops, but wish I hadn't because I don't haves them any more.

Respected Contributor

At least she's not using the repetitious preamble "I'm not usually  ...." followed by, in this case , "a LOGO lover".

Respected Contributor

For all the angst and gnashing of teeth with the "how horrible" and "bag lady" posts and now the "dissing" of other designers here, let me say that every single other designer here has added logo look-alike designs to their line.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD

I'm jealous! I would love a standard poodle

Respected Contributor

She is my LEAST  favorite QVC salesperson. Tries too hard. No credibility. Oh, dear, I am being negative, but honest.

Respected Contributor

@PinkSunset wrote:

I know Logo has its admirers, but can any of them honestly say that what she is bringing in now is stylish and worth the price they are selling for? I really have never seen anyone locally wearing garments like she brings to QVC.  The models look stupid. Kate and Stacy are 2 high fashion tall drinks of water who wear classic clothes really well but in the Logo shows they look horrible. 

I just don't get it. 

ETA: I just walked over to the tv and saw Kate with a dumb hat, skirt and top that don't go together and they all seem to wear ugly shoes and/or boots with her outfits. Kate looks absolutely horrible. 

Kate who? I stopped watching any Monday QVC programming long ago. Just curious. 

Respected Contributor

@Buck-i-Nana wrote:

For all the angst and gnashing of teeth with the "how horrible" and "bag lady" posts and now the "dissing" of other designers here, let me say that every single other designer here has added logo look-alike designs to their line.

There's no accounting for taste. Tacky sells. Apparently.