Occasional Contributor
Anybody know what sweatpant outfit Shawn had on last night? It was black top and bottom. It looked comfortable and a good fit. Please fill me in if you know, thanks! 😊
Respected Contributor

Re: Shawns sweats last night

I saw Shawn as I was channel surfing.  She was wearing Dr. Scholls sneakers, Anybody Cozy Knit joggers and another top that I didn't catch the presentation of.  The clothes are separates, not a set.  Check the itrems shown in her show.  Hope that helps.

Super Contributor

Shawn's top was a Cuddle Duds top which was a one time value.  I think the black sold out.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I woke up early this morning, 5:30am. I clicked on QVC and there was Shawn selling the TSV in a black onsie and baker's hat on her head.  Honestly, I thought I was still dreaming...LOL   It was such silly look.  Once I had my coffee and was totally awake, I realized it was QVC jumping on the comfy bandwagon.  They think we're all wearing super casual pj-like clothes so they putting the hosts in casual clothes.  Whatever Shawn was wearing came across more as costume than casual.

Honored Contributor

i thought shawn looked so cute and comfy last night......from head to toe! it was a nice casual look on her.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind to our host.

Honored Contributor

I also saw her laying in bed selling sheets during my early morning bout of insomnia.  She was wearing that adorable red/black GILI lounger, which I found with a tiny bit of sleuthing.  Sold out except XS/S.  Rats.  I hope QVC has similar items coming in yet.  I know this one won't make it back this season.