Honored Contributor

Re: Shawns blouse

[ Edited ]

@happygolfcartrider wrote:

@sunshine45

@sunshine45 wrote:

it is a gorgeous summer dress......and she looks great wearing it. a bargain at $88 from EXPRESS.

http://images.express.com/is/image/expressfashion/Shot_22_012_v2_QC_R300?cache=on&wid=640&fmt=jpeg&qlt=70,1&resmode=sharp2&op_usm=1,1,5,0&fit=fit,1

On this model it looks good. It is just not her normal fitted tight style, maybe if she had worn her OBI sash around the waist it would have looked better.

@happygolfcartrider

'normal fitted tight' ? What host are you looking at?? With the exception of leggings Monday night Shawn has a very distinctive style and it aint 'fitted'! It's predominantly long flowy-boho dresses

Honored Contributor

She looked pretty.... I think she likes dressing in a sort of eclectic style to go with her personality. It's great that not everyone likes the same fashions. For myself, that dress would look silly.... I see it as for the young with an age cut-off for it to look well.

Respected Contributor

I loved it on her. 

I thought it was from Neiman's or something.  I never would have guessed it's from Express. 

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo

@Andreatoo wrote:

@happygolfcartrider wrote:

@sunshine45

@sunshine45 wrote:

it is a gorgeous summer dress......and she looks great wearing it. a bargain at $88 from EXPRESS.

http://images.express.com/is/image/expressfashion/Shot_22_012_v2_QC_R300?cache=on&wid=640&fmt=jpeg&qlt=70,1&resmode=sharp2&op_usm=1,1,5,0&fit=fit,1

On this model it looks good. It is just not her normal fitted tight style, maybe if she had worn her OBI sash around the waist it would have looked better.

@happygolfcartrider

'normal fitted tight' ? What host are you looking at?? With the exception of leggings Monday night Shawn has a very distinctive style and it aint 'fitted'! It's predominantly long flowy-boho dresses

That has only been recently, go back and look at pictures, she has always worn tight fitting clothes. Not saying she did not look good in them, some I did not care for but she does, did have a good figure. what she has been wearing lately has not been her usual style.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor

It did look a bit "tent" like, but I thought it was very cute!  She has great arms.    

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

it worked so well with her body type and assets......i really loved the dress. i wish i could wear it and i am older than she is.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein