Occasional Contributor

Anyone see Shawn Killingers glasses she was wearing on tonites PM style and

Casa Zeta Jones TSV show? They were pink readers....has anyone seen them

before? Would like to purchase them....are  they from QVC???

Honored Contributor

@Crazy4Coffee@I think she had been designing those for the q...expect we will see them soon.

Honored Contributor

@Crazy4Coffee wrote:

Anyone see Shawn Killingers glasses she was wearing on tonites PM style and

Casa Zeta Jones TSV show? They were pink readers....has anyone seen them

before? Would like to purchase them....are  they from QVC???

@Crazy4Coffee  I thought she mentioned months ago, she ordered them from Amazon. 

Honored Contributor

A few weeks ago Shawn was talking about the readers she has been "designing" for QVC and said she promised they were coming.  She joked about how long it has been taking as apparently there was a problem.

I'm not sure if the ones she was wearing last night would be part of that collection or not.  My guess is what she is "designing" will be very, very similar to the readers she's been wearing on QVC that she's purchased elsewhere.     

Honored Contributor

Re: Shawns Fashion

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

A few weeks ago Shawn was talking about the readers she has been "designing" for QVC and said she promised they were coming.  She joked about how long it has been taking as apparently there was a problem.

I'm not sure if the ones she was wearing last night would be part of that collection or not.  My guess is what she is "designing" will be very, very similar to the readers she's been wearing on QVC that she's purchased elsewhere.     

Your use of quotes around "designing" gives me a chuckle when it comes to Shawn.  She has those blankets (or throws?) coming up soon.  She "designed" them.  The only things I have ever seen this woman draw are hearts, lady bugs and wonky Eiffel Towers.  

Shawn is on my nerves lately; can you tell?  LOL.

@Lipstickdiva

Trusted Contributor

YESSS. ugh...she mentioned the name brand, I googled it and they were very very very very very expensive.  Way to much for me...Im sorry I cannot recall the name.

Honored Contributor

I picked up several readers from Dollartree for 1.00 each.  I got every color they had available!  Good enough for me.

Trusted Contributor

And yes,,,she is designing readers for QVC...I am not sure if the ones she wore last night were those or the brand she purchases.