Super Contributor

Re: Shawnie-Sue's Greek Shoes, Position of Wrestler & CRACK UP'S

Funny show....I love it when you cannot stop laughing! Fun to watch as well.

Trusted Contributor

Those two are always fun to watch but tonight I couldn't get over Shawn and how hard she was laughing. You just had to laugh along with them. I missed parts of the show because I watch the blacklist at that time but I did catch them laughing. I'll get to watch the whole show on the QVC Plus channel where they repeat the shows.
Contributor

I loved it, but over on the QVC page people are complaining about the show!!

Respected Contributor

On 4/14/2014 NewNail said: The video is up at A233100 if you missed it.

Thanks! I actually saw it on QVC plus (it was ""previously recorded"" on this channel). Funny stuff. I wonder if they get in trouble when they lose it like that?

Those gladiator sandals are something else!

Frequent Contributor

YES, those Greek/Roman sandals were something else, I Loved Them! I know people will hate them as they do with anyone that is Happy, Natural & has a Real Personality. The shoes were perfect for wrestler deal & I lost it LOL. The shoes reminded me of Greece & the Islands...the makeup running & Isaac hiding his face cracking up! Both wanting to trying to control.....Just Soooo Much Fun !!
Honored Contributor

On 4/14/2014 sparklestar said:

It was very funny, and I got a good laugh. Even my husband was smiling. Sometimes a good laugh eases the stress of the day.

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

So true! I'm glad I got to watch it. Isaac seems to have a great sense of humor! Smile

Regular Contributor

Made my day!! So funny!
Regular Contributor

I was watching last night and was cracking up!!!! I know the hosts are suppossed to remain in control and be professional but I thougjt Shawn and Issac were hysterical. Love them!!!!
Respected Contributor

Did not see the show because, well I can't bear to watch Shawn.....AND I was chastised and poofed for calling her Shawnee Sue. Someone thought I was using an indian racial slur. I was not but that is what someone thought. Be careful when you speak of her.

Sorry I missed the show though sounds like it was a barrel of laughs.Wink

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor

Though I'm no longer a real "fan" of Shawn, I saw part of that show and thought it was hysterical. She and Isaac were out of control-it was funny.

Speaking about the shoes, I do not like those shoes at all. I think they are dreadful.{#emotions_dlg.scared}

I usually think she looks adorable, but those shoes are just not flattering even on her.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"