Honored Contributor

Shawn's show tonight was great!  She looked good, was serious and professional and stayed on topic, moving the show along.  Quite the opposite of last night's performance with Isaac.  I don't who's the bad influence on whom, but please keep them apart.  She does great on her own.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

I enjoyed Shawn & Isaac last night as well as Amy & Isaac.  Thought they were very entertaining but maybe not the best shows for selling.  Kept me watching though.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Shawn's show tonight was great!  She looked good, was serious and professional and stayed on topic, moving the show along.  Quite the opposite of last night's performance with Isaac.  I don't who's the bad influence on whom, but please keep them apart.  She does great on her own.

I have said this before.  Sometimes it seems Shawn is two different people.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@yellow919   Agree about the two Shawns.  Some days she is excellent, other days she is completely obnoxious.

“One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.” ~ Plato
Respected Contributor

I think that her former Boss and Mentor having just retired might have put the fear of God into her.

Trusted Contributor

Who was her former boss and mentor??

Honored Contributor

@JohnnyEager wrote:

I think that her former Boss and Mentor having just retired might have put the fear of God into her.

Who was that?

Respected Contributor

Jack Comstock, the former Boss of Hosts, or alternatively "Vice President of Talent"

Honored Contributor

@JohnnyEager wrote:

That's a large assumption and quite a bit of speculation.  No one could possibly know how SK would respond/react to his retirement.

Honored Contributor

@Respectlife @I have never heard of the guy.How do you know this stuff from behind the scenes?It seems that Shawn is trying harder to be a professional.She has been wearing her hair in some really polished looks as well as dressing very nicely.I like her presentations even more than in the past.