Honored Contributor

Oh the hypocrisy in some of these comments.  LOL 

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I can't believe anyone would want to keep track of the hosts and their whereabouts.  I have enough going on in my own life let alone keeping tabs on QVC hosts.    To each his own.

LOL.  Good point. I have a hard enough time keeping with myself!  To be honest, it seems like I see hosts I've never seen before when I tune into the Q lately.  Some of them I don't know their names.  I guess it's nice that some here pay attention to that.  Just not me.

Honored Contributor

@StylishLady wrote:

It would be nice and informational if the powers that be at QVC had a news section that would keep us informed on things like that pertaining to hosts and models. 

@StylishLady

Although it doesnt list vacations for hosts (normally the hosts put that stuff on their Facebook Page) But if you ever want to know who is hosting each show---when and where--- that info is  in the new Program Guide

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Occasional Contributor

I'm with you. I hope she's gone or maybe working off camera. Can't watch her shows I think she's ridiculous in every way. She certainly wouldn't inspire to buy anything. That goes for Amy also who thinks she is a fashion duva.

Honored Contributor

I don't go to any hosts' facebook pages.  I think I went to Shawn's page a few times many years ago.  I also used to be friends with Jacque G.   I don't know if I"m still friends with her, LOL.  I don't see posts from her often, but maybe she closed that old one down as it was QVC.

I couldn't care less about these hosts' fb pages.  I used to go to Lisa R's after she got back from Italy, but that was years ago.  I wanted to see Italy pictures.  

I am not on FB that often anyway.  I think it's silly for the most part.   I post on occasion. 

IMO, too many are addicted to FB.  My husband thinks it's ridiculous and has no interest in FB. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Contributor

She was on  vacation  and  has returned to QVC.

Super Contributor

I see her on QVC all the time!  Really, where have you been?!

Respected Contributor

@StylishLady

Why? 

Respected Contributor

I think that having facts would squash rumors. 

Super Contributor

Who cares?