Super Contributor

Hi, I don't know where to put this question. Is Shawn on vaction, or gone? I never know what's going on!

Honored Contributor

I would imagine she is on vacation again.

Respected Contributor

It would be nice and informational if the powers that be at QVC had a news section that would keep us informed on things like that pertaining to hosts and models. 

Respected Contributor

@StylishLady wrote:

It would be nice and informational if the powers that be at QVC had a news section that would keep us informed on things like that pertaining to hosts and models. 

Seriously? Someone is watching way to much Q! Who cares if a host is away? And models??? seriously? OMG!!

Frequent Contributor

Not a good idea to announce someone on vacation.    Innvitaton    for intruders

Honored Contributor

I don't even know when my neighbors are away, so sure don't need to know about QVC hosts.    I agree not good to announce when you are going to be away.

Honored Contributor

She's on vacation, she posted it on her FB page

Trusted Contributor

@Mirren She is on vacation.  Had you been watching Monday night when Jane T. did her show, you would have heard that she was filling in for Shawn while she was on vacation.  Or, if you need to know "what's going on" the next best thing is to go to her FB page. 

Honored Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

I don't even know when my neighbors are away, so sure don't need to know about QVC hosts.    I agree not good to announce when you are going to be away.

Our neighbors all know when we're away and we know when they will be gone.  We all have known each other for many years and they are all trustworthy.  It's nice to have someone right on the street keeping their eyes out for anything out of the ordinary.

Honored Contributor

That's one of the reasons the Q pushes you to their FB and Instagram pages.  The hosts posts all kinds of things including, their vacations, family gatherings, birthday parties, hosts & models celebrating together, new babies, etc.

Whether you agree with them doing it or not, it's all there, every day.