Trusted Contributor

Looks great tonight.  Coral is her color!

Respected Contributor

She does look lovely.  I am always tempted by coral when I see someone looking good in it.  Then I buy it and never wear it because I don't like the way coral looks on me (my coloring is the opposite of Shawn -- dark hair, dark olive complexion).  It happens every time and yet, I don't seem to be able to stop trying.  Yes, I know...this is the definition of insanity!

Esteemed Contributor

I agree; it is a beautiful color on her.

Respected Contributor

Isaac complemented her on the very same thing. Woman Happy

Trusted Contributor

Hi!  I would think with your coloring you would look great in coral!   😊

Esteemed Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

She does look lovely.  I am always tempted by coral when I see someone looking good in it.  Then I buy it and never wear it because I don't like the way coral looks on me (my coloring is the opposite of Shawn -- dark hair, dark olive complexion).  It happens every time and yet, I don't seem to be able to stop trying.  Yes, I know...this is the definition of insanity!

I'm the same way about yellow, @islandgrrl. 8) I'm always drawn to it and love it, and it is just awful on me. It seems to turn me yellow. I like the cool tones better than the warm. I love color on everybody but always find the neutrals better for me. I just bought a pale yellow bag and a pair of shoes with a bit of yellow in them. That's the best I can do.  

Respected Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

@islandgrrl wrote:

I'm the same way about yellow, @islandgrrl. 8) I'm always drawn to it and love it, and it is just awful on me. It seems to turn me yellow. I like the cool tones better than the warm. I love color on everybody but always find the neutrals better for me. I just bought a pale yellow bag and a pair of shoes with a bit of yellow in them. That's the best I can do.  

@febe1

Now you are going to make me get a coral bag! I think I look best in jewel tones.  When I try lovely pastels they completely wash me out.  But occasionally I'll see Dianna and Brenda in coral and I think to myself 'if they can do it, I can'. Wrong.  Maybe if it were a coral more in jewel and less pastel.  See? There I go again!

Honored Contributor

I agree, it's a good color on her.  I think that side of the color wheel works for her.