Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shawn- your 'personal jewelry' item presentations need a change in tone.

Shawn's stories don't bother me as I don't purchase inspirational jewelry but I do admit to buying her ring, not for the sentiment but the wide band and its aesthetic look.  What makes me uncomfortable is the selling of jewelry with religious meaning at all and basically only Christianity.   Shawn is not the only one....often, MBR sells the audio bible which I find just inappropriate....Jayne B references her faith often....to have faith is wonderful and I am a Christian but in the confines of home shopping, it is not PC nor is it appropriate to sell religious jewelry unless all religions have equal representation IMHO 

Occasional Contributor

Amen. I thought it was just me.  I enjoyed the presentation the first and maybe second time but, now everytime she presents her "Shawn Courage Jewerly & such," she says the very same words like it's a script she has memorized.  It's gotten very boring and quite frankly, it turns my stomach.  I love my "Faith" jewelry.  I wear a Cross everyday of my life but, I don't see a need to tell people why I wear or How I got it 4 times a week, (5 is she is scheduled 5 days during the week).  If people want to hear it, they will ask.  I really think it's quite rediculous that, I don't know if anyone else has noticed this or not, since she started presenting her ring & charm bracelet the prices have gone up tremendously.  Then again, maybe that was the point.

Most importantly,  one should not use their Faith to sell items. I 'm pretty sure God would not look down on that too kindly.

I guess what we are all trying to say is, "Shawn, give it a break for a while or at least try to sell on an upbeat note."

Regular Contributor

Again........ SK is constantly attention seeking. Sad.