Occasional Visitor

Is Shawn wearing a QVC top Fri 2/23/18 at 11:00. It's a dark burgundy with a sequins pocket.

Super Contributor

Re: Shawn's top

[ Edited ]

@couture2mewrote:

Is Shawn wearing a QVC top Fri 2/23/18 at 11:00. It's a dark burgundy with a sequins pocket.

@couture2me She wore it before and said it's from HSN.

i think this is it (currently sold out)

Warrior by Danica Patrick Sequin Pocket Tee 561-259

hsn.com/products/warrior-by-danica-patrick-sequin-pocket-tee/1838106

HSN & QVC are now associated w each other & seem to be promoting each other's products.

😊

Respected Contributor

I think that is Shawn's shirt and she owns it.  I've seen her wear it often.  I don't think she's promoting it, esp if it's sold out.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@makenawrote:

I think that is Shawn's shirt and she owns it.  I've seen her wear it often.  I don't think she's promoting it, esp if it's sold out.

Might be hers, could be. She didn't say if she owned it but on one of her shows earlier this week or last week she said her tee (this one) & earrings were from HSN & did a little promo for HSN & products. The item listing says"We will alert you as soon as your item is back in stock" so maybe it will be restocked. I made the promo comment in case the OP didn't know about the sorta new HSN/QVC connection. 

In any event hope this info helps answer @couture2me's question.

😊

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@blueluna is correct, it's the top by Danica Patrick from HSN.

She was wearing it during a presentation for Peace Love World and was asked about it and that's what she said it was.

While she wasn't actually promoting it, she said she had it in several colors and loved it.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMomwrote:

@blueluna is correct, it's the top by Danica Patrick from HSN.

She was wearing it during a presentation for Peace Love World and was asked about it and that's what she said it was.

While she wasn't actually promoting it, she said she had it in several colors and loved it.

I have it in black.  It's cute.  It's very thin, but it's cute.  I bought it about 6 weeks ago.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Super Contributor

I was watching last night and just before midnight she said it was a HSN top.. which I dont understand why the Q is not promoting HSN.. but she did say thats where you could get it