Honored Contributor

Re: Shawn’s sweater tonight

[ Edited ]

I believe the hosts should wear what QVC sells.  They've got 1000's of clothes to choose from in their inventory.  It's a perfect opportunity to sell.  

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

I believe the hosts should wear what QVC sells.  They've got 1000's of clothes to choose from in their inventory.  It's a perfect opportunity to sell.  

@San Antonio Gal 

I totally agree, however,  the problem is if Q requires them to wear Q clothing,  then it would count as a uniform and be tax deductible. 

Honored Contributor

The hosts should wear whatever they want - except for if it's a TSV fashion item and they are hosting the show

I like seeing the hosts' personal choices outside of Q or H items, not just fashion, but shoes/boots, jewelry and accessories. Of all of the hosts, I always look to see Amy Morrison's personal closet choices, I relate to her style - chic, hip, contemporary. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

I bought Shawn's Studio Park version in green - I really like it - may order another color.

I think it's curious that Shawn would wear this original version.

Honored Contributor

@FranandZoe wrote:

I bought Shawn's Studio Park version in green - I really like it - may order another color.

@FranandZoe  - I agree it makes you wonder why she wore the other brand instead of her own version.  

If I'm shopping here at the Q,  I would prefer to see the hosts in Q clothes instead of another store's clothes.  Could care less about their "personal choices" from other retailers.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@FranandZoe wrote:

@FranandZoe  - I agree it makes you wonder why she wore the other brand instead of her own version.  

If I'm shopping here at the Q,  I would prefer to see the hosts in Q clothes instead of another store's clothes.  Could care less about their "personal choices" from other retailers.

@San Antonio Gal I agree.  

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@FranandZoe wrote:

@San Antonio Gal I agree.  

I strongly disagree - no one wears clothing from just a single retailer. I enjoy seeing the hosts and vendors styles from their personal closets/other retailers. 

The Q models do a great job modeling the Q offers. It's not necessary to see the hosts in Q clothing unless they are hosting a fashion TSV. 

Funny that the Q hosts get slammed for their fashion regardless if it's Q stuff or other retailers. Just another excuse to criticize them. 

And it's 'couldn't care less', not could care less, unless of course you care a lot to see hosts wearing personal choices from other retailers...

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

I think the Studio Park line is based on clothing items that hosts own.  The items are more affordable than the originals