Shawn is wearing a belted purple shirt for PM Style. Does anyone know if this is available?
Esteemed Contributor

I think she said that it was coming up and it was Joan Rivers.

Esteemed Contributor

A309750 is the item number I think. It is striped online, and it doesn't look striped on my tv, but I think its the same thing.

Trusted Contributor

How could one be watching and not know the answer to this question.

Honored Contributor

The person modelling the stripped version on the item description page looks like she's 7 months pregnant.  An extremely unflattering garment.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Equuleus wrote:

How could one be watching and not know the answer to this question.

@Equuleus

Ummmm....maybe they didn't watch the whole show, just tuned in at the end, in time to see the shirt or maybe they have the volume muted because someone else is sleeping or a multitude of other reasons.

My question is why would you ask the OP such a snarky question?

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@Blondie1024

Image result for welcome to the forum image

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shawn’s shirt

[ Edited ]

Well, @Equuleus, Shawn was wearing the shirt. When the op asked the question, the shirt had NOT been presented yet, Shawn  just said it was coming up and I thought I heard Shawn say at some point  that it was Joan Rivers and coming up. Thats how.

I'm gonna be honest here. I'd venture a guess to say most folks here and in life are dealing with something, some are depressed, or sick, some are taking care of a sick loved one, some may have just buried a loved one, or a beloved fur baby, some may be in abusive relationships. Nobody on this ride of life gets a free pass totally void of heartache. You may be dealing with something too. Kindness goes a long way with people.

It seems like some ppl just get on this board to be snarky to people. Does anything good really come of it?

New Contributor

Thank you Happycat01, for your thoughtful and caring response.  A moment of kindness is appreciated by many of us😊