Contributor

Did Shawn mention her glasses last night? I know she always says that she doesn't need glasses yet, but they looked like prescription?

QVC Social Team

This post has been removed by QVC because it is not nice.

Honored Contributor

Re: Shawn's glasses???

[ Edited ]

She did mention them at the very beginning of her show with Isaac but I missed what she said other than she loved them.  They are LOGO readers.

I thought she rocked the glasses.

Respected Contributor

LD...   I totally agree.  Thought she looked fabulous in them.

Esteemed Contributor

Lens / glass in glasses.  How can you tell via TV or in person what type of lens are in the frames?  Prescription or not.  I just bought Foster Grant readers at the drug store and even I can't tell them from my prescription glasses at first glance.  Both have thin black frames.

Honored Contributor

I remember a  while back on a show she was selling readers she actually said she could not wait until her eyes got bad enought to get to wear readers....  that shows what a childish way of thinking she has.  To WISH  your sight got worse?? 

Honored Contributor

I heard her say that there were a bunch of critical posts talking about her "Harry Potter" look (on FB or somewhere) and she ljust aughed and said that she loved them. (the glasses, not the comments Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I remember a  while back on a show she was selling readers she actually said she could not wait until her eyes got bad enought to get to wear readers....  that shows what a childish way of thinking she has.  To WISH  your sight got worse?? 

OMG as someone who now has to wear readers on top of my contacts, she'll be sorry when the time comes.   

Respected Contributor

A lot of the readers are offered in a zero strength.  I heard the vendor talking about people buying readers with zero strength just because they want to wear glasses.  It's a fashion statement. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

OMG as someone who now has to wear readers on top of my contacts, she'll be sorry when the time comes.   

@Lipstickdiva  I also have to wear readers over my hard contact lenses... I am really blind without using the readers. I would never wish poor sight on anyone.