Frequent Contributor

Shawn's dress last night, The Find.

Does anyone know where the red dress Shawn was wearing last night on The Find may have come from? It was a beautiful red one shoulder dress!

QVC Customer Care

Re: Shawn's dress last night, The Find.

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate

Esteemed Contributor

My remark was an honest question and not meant to be snarky in any way.  There are just so many hours in a day - - I couldn't afford nor have the energy to take care of my 'must' responsibilities and show up late in the day looking glamorous.  Yes, it was a sharp red dress.

Trusted Contributor

@Gr8tfulsoul, I agree with you.  That dress was stunning, and Shawn looked beautiful in it!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It was from Neiman Marcus but it doesn't appear to be available anymore.  If you google "one shoulder orange dress" it comes up in the images.

Honored Contributor

It was a Jovani crepe sheath dress. 495.00. Maybe you can find it somewhere else.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva

I was just going to say 'it looked orange to me'

Which, of course, caught my attention but who styled her???

I only turned her on for a few seconds while she was doing the Mr. Beams final presentation (I think) and she had on a beached out jean jacket over what appeared to be a rather dressy orange dress, the wrong color panty hose (or she over did it on the self tanner) and some oddly matronly looking gold shoes!

The dress looked beautiful but the ensem was all over the place!

Edited to add that whether I personally like what she has on or not she still looks current...Not this time..

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoowrote:

@Lipstickdiva

I was just going to say 'it looked orange to me'

Which, of course, caught my attention but who styled her???

I only turned her on for a few seconds while she was doing the Mr. Beams final presentation (I think) and she had on a beached out jean jacket over what appeared to be a rather dressy orange dress, the wrong color panty hose (or she over did it on the self tanner) and some oddly matronly looking gold shoes!

The dress looked beautiful but the ensem was all over the place!

Edited to add that whether I personally like what she has on or not she still looks current...Not this time..

I think she may have just thrown on the jean jacket for the light presentation. Earlier, she was just wearing the orange dress with "statement" gold earrings and gold shoes. I didn't think the shoes were matronly, and she definitely was not wearing panty hose. Other than the overly tanned part (Josie's TSV yesterday, plus she was selling one on her show earlier), I thought she looked nice. Shrug. Oh well, different strokes and all that!

Honored Contributor

@jonbon

Just wasn't typical Shawn to me. But the jean jacket was definitely the most incongruous piece she was wearing...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo, she must have thrown on the jean jacket because she didn't have it on the entire time I watched, which wasn't all that long.  I personally loved her gold shoes.  LOL 

And yeah the tan was a lot St. Tropez which she said she uses in conjunction with the Josie Maran.  (Until she is selling another brand, then that is her favorite.  LOL)