Respected Contributor

Re: Shawn's cool metallic maxi skirt on PMS tonight

@Caaareful Shopper

I really don't have an opinion on the dress except we have high definition tv and it truly looked like it was quite sheer. My DH even noticed when  I was surfing through the channels. We could see up the side of her leg when she was sitting on the chair. LOL, but that's our Shawnie.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

Love this!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

It's okay but not my style.  I usually do not care for what Shawn wears.  And, Shawn, please stop pushing your hair behind each ear -- get it cut.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I know I hate to beat a dead horse but here we have Shawn wearing something, not from the show or even QVC and getting tons of requests for where she got it.  Wouldn't it have been better if she had been in something from the actual show?

I watched some of PMS and she sat there claiming she never wears pants except for Isaacs 24/7 pants.  She was showing them, they were in the show, so why not have them on?    

Not sure what she paid for it but I swear I've seen her wear this before and the original price of that BCBG dress is nearly $600.00.  It's now on final sale for $170.00. 

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

So, that's what that awful shiny thing was....lol   Granted, Shawn has a "unique" way of dressing but I usually understand the aesthetic.  It's too "out there" for me  but I understand it.  That shiny billowy thing went right over my head.  It certainly had all the trends in one garment.  Bright, sheer, bare, covered, billowy, sparkly, black.....nothing was left out.

Awful, shiny thing? I thought it was very pretty. I doubt your sense of style compares to Shawn. With you it is "green with envy" as usual.

Contributor

Do you know anyone who actually wears a dress like that to work?  I do not.

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I know I hate to beat a dead horse but here we have Shawn wearing something, not from the show or even QVC and getting tons of requests for where she got it.  Wouldn't it have been better if she had been in something from the actual show?

I watched some of PMS and she sat there claiming she never wears pants except for Isaacs 24/7 pants.  She was showing them, they were in the show, so why not have them on?    

Not sure what she paid for it but I swear I've seen her wear this before and the original price of that BCBG dress is nearly $600.00.  It's now on final sale for $170.00. 

Completely agree.  Why advertise for another retailer?  They harp on about how wonderful QVC fashions are, but don't wear them when they are doing a fasion show.  Out of all of QVC's clothing inventory, she can't find something to wear?  I guess it's just not good enough for them, but good enough for everyone else.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks to @Caaareful Shopper for reposting Shawn's FB info and...to our most efficient personal shopper @lolakimono for finding the dress! You ladies are the ultimate sleuths and fact-finders...incredible!
Thanks again. 💚
Esteemed Contributor

I totally agree and in the same vein, she always dresses like she is going to a cocktail party no matter what time of the day she is on, and in clothes to young for a woman of her age.  She is no more special than other hosts that wear clothes available on QVC.  I appreciate the hosts wearing the cloths and can get a better idea how they look on regular size people.  

Honored Contributor

This was on Shawn's FB page.   She posted it and said she was getting a lot of questions about it so she gave the info. as to the designer, which was already posted above.

Image may contain: 1 person, standing