Respected Contributor

I love my high heel shoes and boots. Wear them whenever I dress up on Sundays, etc. It would be nice to see some like that for sale on the Q. 

Respected Contributor

It's great that she can shop at NM and wear such expensive items. She mentions that store in just about every show.   While on a QVC clothing show, I think she should be wearing their items.  She was selling boots in the show, so I think they should have been worn.  Reminds me of LR with the "I can wear the good/expensive stuff, but my adoring fans can have the cheapies and knock offs!"

Esteemed Contributor

@MarthaStewardess wrote:

It's great that she can shop at NM and wear such expensive items. She mentions that store in just about every show.   While on a QVC clothing show, I think she should be wearing their items.  She was selling boots in the show, so I think they should have been worn.  Reminds me of LR with the "I can wear the good/expensive stuff, but my adoring fans can have the cheapies and knock offs!"

I think every host on every fashion/style show should be dressed head-to-toe in QVC's offerings. Honestly, I am shocked that QVC doesn't require this. Wearing Prada boots when other very suitable boots are available in the models' store is disrespectful to the audience and says more about the host than words ever could.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@MaggieMack wrote:

These???

image.jpg

Sorry pic is so small. Sold Out at NM so I didn't get the price. Any idea?

@MaggieMack

Last priced at $742.

OMGosh--I'd never pay $742 for those.  I won't pay more than $350 for boots.  But, I don't make 500K or more a year, LOL.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Contributor

Prada boots 1IMG_6832.JPG

So I found the boots.  They were originally $990 and are on sale for $495.  They are not sold out.  I bought mine night before last.  May be sold out online but not in stores.  Call and speak to a shoe salesperson.  Smiley Happy  AND they are one of the most comfortable pair of shoes I own!  I can see how she wears them.  I wore them 10 hours yesterday and was just fine.

Contributor

It doesn't bother me.  I like trying to figure out what brand they are.  QVC needs to have more stylish shoes anyway.  She has her own sense of style, and QVC shoes do not fit that style. 

QVC, bring in better heels!  We are out here!  We will pay more for better quality.