Honored Contributor

Re: Shawn's ankle boots (tan color)

@Andreatoo wrote:

Does Shawn EVER respond when asked about a piece she's wearing that isn't a Q item?

Seems all this FB posting is an exercise in futility to most of these hosts and vendors.

The whole point of host FB pages is to talk about Qvc items and Qvc happenings.  Those are their work FB pages, not their personal ones.  They rarely, if ever, answer questions about their personal wardrobes.  Most of us can't afford to spend what they spend on clothes and also, they do not want to give the appearance of endorsing something.

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

Does Shawn EVER respond when asked about a piece she's wearing that isn't a Q item?

Seems all this FB posting is an exercise in futility to most of these hosts and vendors.

The whole point of host FB pages is to talk about Qvc items and Qvc happenings.  Those are their work FB pages, not their personal ones.  They rarely, if ever, answer questions about their personal wardrobes.  Most of us can't afford to spend what they spend on clothes and also, they do not want to give the appearance of endorsing something.

@chrystaltree

Certainly sounds reasonable except for the fact there are those 'public figures' that actually answer you when you make an inquiry!

For all the pushing of her social media formats you'd think she'd respond in SOME WAY SHAPE OR FORM..

Respected Contributor

Her FB page is a way for all of her followers to love on her.Woman HappyHeart

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor

@happygolfcartrider wrote:

LOL

Yes, but I'm not one of them!!! Smiley Happy

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

LOL

I am not either!  I read through the remarks and see people talking to her like she is their best friend and they will be meeting for lunch. They ask her questions, tell her their life story all like they know her personally. If anyone dares to say anything negative they get the ole hammer on the head. Woman LOL

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

LOL

I am not either!  I read through the remarks and see people talking to her like she is their best friend and they will be meeting for lunch. They ask her questions, tell her their life story all like they know her personally. If anyone dares to say anything negative they get the ole hammer on the head. Woman LOL

I would have to disagree with this.  Shawn has some of the meanest comments posted on her FB page that I have read.  Some of them are downright brutal.  The same goes for her Instagram page.  Some of the comments are horrible. 

Yes she has those that love and adore her and overshare (like Shawn often does) but man, I have no idea what would prompt some of those so-called women to say what they do to her.   

Trusted Contributor