Super Contributor

Does anyone know if the top Shawn is wearing is a QVC item?  It's adorable and exactly the type of top I like to wear.

Thank you. 😊

Contributor

Re: Shawn’s Top Tonight 5/14

I don't know but am loving it as well.    I haven't found it yet!

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I looked back through the fashions shown today and didn't come across it.  It's styled like a sweatshirt; I just love it.  Hopefully someone will find out what it is.  I will keep looking. 

Regular Contributor

@Northern Belle 2  it is Peace Love World #A396266.  Amy unboxed the aqua tie dye on her fb page tonight.

Super Contributor

Flyer, thank you so much!  I was hoping someone would recognize it.  I am going to check it out right now...

Honored Contributor

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The top Shawn is wearing is nice...just too short in length for me. It looks like she is wearing a white skinny tank underneath to give the illusion of more length.

Esteemed Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

The top Shawn is wearing is nice...just too short in length for me. It looks like she is wearing a white skinny tank underneath to give the illusion of more length.

@Susan Louise   My thought exactly.  It's cute but it's a pass for me.

Honored Contributor

FYI I've recently purchased a few of her things on clearance and have been pleasantly surprised with the quality. I did however have to return a pair of jeans for a smaller size but they're really nice and give the illusion that you have legs for days!

Honored Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Susan Louise   My thought exactly.  It's cute but it's a pass for me.

@mspatmac   If I was back in my teens, 20's and even 30's, I would have snagged it up to wear with Jordache or CK jeans...

Kinda like shorts...no more short - shorts or 2 piece bathing suits either. Being in my early 60's I still want to have fun with fashion, but some aspects I have to let go of.

Sigh...