New Contributor

Hi!  I'm nuts about that sundress Shawn Killinger wore last night while during the Spenco show (midnight 5/17/19)!!!! Details please!! 

QVC Customer Care

@Pat Rice wrote:

Hi!  I'm nuts about that sundress Shawn Killinger wore last night while during the Spenco show (midnight 5/17/19)!!!! Details please!! 

Hi @Pat Rice thank you for posting in our Community Fashion forum. We usually receive a wardrobe list from the host if they are wearing a QVC item, I check the list from last night and Shawn did not have the dress listed. It may be from her own closet. ~Kim

Respected Contributor

@Pat Rice: Try contacting Shawn on her facebook page. You may get a response there.  

New Contributor

Oh darn it!  Maybe she'll share the info anyway.  Thanks! 

New Contributor

Thanks @Diva on The Q .  I'll try that! 

Honored Contributor

snapshot.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Frequent Contributor

I loved it as well, I searched online for it and could not find it. Heart

Trusted Contributor

It is probably her own.

I noticed recently that Shawn has been looking so beautiful. She changed her style of dress a bit, and I love her hair grown out.

She has even toned down her presentations. To me she has really improved, settled down a lot.

She seems very happy. Happiness shows on a person. Maybe that is it Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Someone asked on her FB page but she hasn't responded.  It doesn't appear like she responds to most questions.

Honored Contributor

@Pat Rice 

Welcome to the boards!

It's by Johnny Was-

V-Neck Sleeveless Embroidered Mesh Maxi Dress