Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 12,992
Registered: ‎10-09-2012

Re: Shawn's Studio Park Collection -- 10/17

[ Edited ]

I love my coffee colored fedora from the Living Fearless retail site.  They have sizes Med, Lrg, and XLrg.  I need an XLrg for the best fit for my head.  lol  Cost $70.

 

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,523
Registered: ‎03-22-2012

Re: Shawn's Studio Park Collection -- 10/17


@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

@Love to Run wrote:

@SoX wrote:

That self-deprecating statement about not being able to afford high end designer fashions ... well, that just doesn't quite ring true.  I've seen her in some pretty expensive garments over the years.  I suspect she said that for our benefit ...


There's a difference between high end that costs several hundred, and couture which costs several thousand.


Exactly.....I can afford a  Louis Vuitton bag but I can't buy a Hermes bag.  


@SFGIANTSGIRL a girl after my own heart!Smiley Very Happy

"The good thing about Science is that it's true, whether or not you believe in it."
Neil deGrasse Tyson
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,739
Registered: ‎02-26-2012

Re: Shawn's Studio Park Collection -- 10/17

@SilleeMee @Caaareful Shopper 

 

I love both of your fedoras. I love hats ... which are not worn much in Seattle. But when I go to visit relatives in Montana and Wyoming I get a chance to pull out my hats. Only have two and they are not as cute as the hats you two ladies showed.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor
Posts: 35,801
Registered: ‎05-22-2016

Re: Shawn's Studio Park Collection -- 10/17


@kate2357 wrote:

@SilleeMee @Caaareful Shopper 

 

I love both of your fedoras. I love hats ... which are not worn much in Seattle. But when I go to visit relatives in Montana and Wyoming I get a chance to pull out my hats. Only have two and they are not as cute as the hats you two ladies showed.


 

 

@kate2357 

I bet you look great in your hats!

I've been invited to a late fall wedding in a small mountain town here in Colorado. Theme is casual-western and I'll be wearing my Resistol. I don't get very many occasions to wear my hat so it will be a treat.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 28,905
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: Shawn's Studio Park Collection -- 10/17


@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I use crossbody bags daily - ordered the black 

 

7 colors $60 (promo price ends today)

 

A568842

 
 

Shawn Killinger x IHKWIP Couture Crossbody with Two Straps

 

This bag was cute. I wasn't going to buy but I loved the olive and pink.  So they are on the way to me. 


@SFGIANTSGIRL - I debated the two colors you bought, but ended up with the black bc it will be most functional/versatile for my lifestyle and wardrobe.  They sold out so quickly, glad I was home and watching the show. It was fun!!!


The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,070
Registered: ‎03-13-2010

Re: Shawn's Studio Park Collection -- 10/17

Ruby Berry bag is available right now Smiley Happy 

Deb 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 9,745
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Shawn's Studio Park Collection -- 10/17


@KittySoftPaws wrote:

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but I thought it looked great on her and I liked it before I even saw it on her so I purchased in the off white for myself. 


@KittySoftPaws 

 

I was in Belk a couple days ago picking up a pair of silver earrings.  I have a tendency to lose earrings and I try not to buy expensive ones (any more)  as I lose one and don't know where I lost it and you might as well have lost both.  They had a very similar sweater to Shawn's collection. I tried it on and it just did not look good on me.  It was $29 with the coupon.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 9,745
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Shawn's Studio Park Collection -- 10/17

[ Edited ]

@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

@Love to Run wrote:

@SoX wrote:

That self-deprecating statement about not being able to afford high end designer fashions ... well, that just doesn't quite ring true.  I've seen her in some pretty expensive garments over the years.  I suspect she said that for our benefit ...


There's a difference between high end that costs several hundred, and couture which costs several thousand.


Exactly.....I can afford a  Louis Vuitton bag but I can't buy a Hermes bag.  


@SFGIANTSGIRL 

They wouldn't even let me look at an Hermes bag though I do have a pre-loved one and a couple scarves.  LOL  Gifted handbag.  Scarves, compliments of a boss and my son.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 28,905
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: Shawn's Studio Park Collection -- 10/17


@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

Ruby Berry bag is available right now Smiley Happy 

Deb 


@SFGIANTSGIRL - someone needs to scoop it up pronto! No more temptations for me 🙈

 

I've been wanting a faux leather blazer and decided to try something different from my usual black, traditional.

 

I looked at the video - doesn't appear as shiny as per the photo. Bought the chocolate 

 

A523232

 
 

Dennis Basso Textured Faux Leather Blazer

 
 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,070
Registered: ‎03-13-2010

Re: Shawn's Studio Park Collection -- 10/17


@Chi-town girl wrote:

@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

Ruby Berry bag is available right now Smiley Happy 

Deb 


@SFGIANTSGIRL - someone needs to scoop it up pronto! No more temptations for me 🙈

 

I've been wanting a faux leather blazer and decided to try something different from my usual black, traditional.

 

I looked at the video - doesn't appear as shiny as per the photo. Bought the chocolate 

 

A523232

 
 

Dennis Basso Textured Faux Leather Blazer

 
 

very cute. Smiley Happy