Honored Contributor

Re: Shawn's Studio Park Collection -- 10/17

I'm interested in that long coat so far...

Esteemed Contributor

That self-deprecating statement about not being able to afford high end designer fashions ... well, that just doesn't quite ring true.  I've seen her in some pretty expensive garments over the years.  I suspect she said that for our benefit ...

Valued Contributor

Maybe, but you really don't know. I suspect she shops sales like most of us do and I say this because she has mentioned the site "the real real" many times. Who knows, but she does in my opinion have a great sense of style which I can appreciate. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Watched the video of her clothes -  faux fur brown/ beige  coat, long  white /black coat,  black dress with pink bow, polk a dot  vest coat, black puff sleeve top , black  faux leather  jogger pants,  long  sweater with heart on it ,  along with other pieces . Wonder if she collaborated with other designers ?  The dress looks like a style that Jill Martin has used for GILI  and the coat  might be from Dennis Basso . I was looking for that olive colored green velteen jacket she had on the other night , but did not see it in her line up.

I have not bought any pieces from any other Studio Park Host lines, however I might be interested in one of Shawn's , even though she is definitely not my favorite to watch.

Guess , she won't be talking abt turn off  poor hygeine things she used to .

Guess she'll talk abt dressing up rather than  laying around  in PJ's or wearing PJ's out to the store.

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

I'm glad I have an objective view of fashion and like to see new items, no matter the name attached.  

I no more want to look like Shawn, than I want to look like Susan Graver, or look like Renee Greenstein, or look like Leah, Jayne Brown or Amy.  It's just a QVC line of clothes.

I can count probably 3 items total, from all of the previous Studio Park collections, that I've liked so far.  Not once did I ever profess to trying to look like a host.  

@Caaareful Shopper - oh, come on now! We both wanna look cheap and trashy 🤣🤪😎

I thought this collection was launching this week? Do you have an update? 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl   It stated launching 10/17 -- as far as I've read, it's still 10/17. 

They seem to be doing this launch similar to the others where they start with a few items, then bring out the remaining items in the following days and weeks.

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Chi-town girl   It stated launching 10/17 -- as far as I've read, it's still 10/17. 

They seem to be doing this launch similar to the others where they start with a few items, then bring out the remaining items in the following days and weeks.

@Caaareful Shopper - I missed that detail - thank you! Makes sense that it will launch on a day when Shawn is on air (Monday).

I thought I read the mommy & me handbag might be a TSV or BD?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

@matty liz  I have no desire whatsoever to watch her show and ditto for her collection

Respected Contributor

@SoX wrote:

That self-deprecating statement about not being able to afford high end designer fashions ... well, that just doesn't quite ring true.  I've seen her in some pretty expensive garments over the years.  I suspect she said that for our benefit ...

Heh,  I spent a whole lot more on clothes before I had a young child.  I can understand Shawn's priortities have shifted in the last few years.

Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper I love sk,but her new style of clothing not for me