Honored Contributor

Re: Shawn's Studio Park Collection -- 10/17

I'm glad I have an objective view of fashion and like to see new items, no matter the name attached.  

I no more want to look like Shawn, than I want to look like Susan Graver, or look like Renee Greenstein, or look like Leah, Jayne Brown or Amy.  It's just a QVC line of clothes.

I can count probably 3 items total, from all of the previous Studio Park collections, that I've liked so far.  Not once did I ever profess to trying to look like a host.  

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper 

I like to look too!

Valued Contributor

Watched the video.....all I can say is......QVC has got to be kidding!  Yikes!

Esteemed Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

I can't imagine wanting to dress like Shawn.

The last few years have not been her best @Kachina624 .

@San Antonio Gal 

I suspect Shawn's appearance the last few years has been by design. Perhaps she is angry that hair/makeup is no longer a benefit to the hosts and she has dug her heels in as an act of revenge.

I say this because I have seen pictures she has posted on Facebook where her hair looks nice, her makeup is on point and she is wearing nice outfits.

I'm curious...why the disparity between her personal and her professional life?

Super Contributor

I didn't mind the black & white coat/duster.  I'll give it a look, depending on what materials are used and the price point.

I can't believe the little grosgrain ribbon around your collar is coming back in fashion.  Not in my closet, but interesting that everything old really is new again.

Esteemed Contributor

Why does she always look like she needs a shower these days?  Her hair looks dirty and unkempt.

Respected Contributor

Out of all of the Studio Park collections, so far Shawn's represent my style the most.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@donovan wrote:

I didn't mind the black & white coat/duster.  I'll give it a look, depending on what materials are used and the price point.

I can't believe the little grosgrain ribbon around your collar is coming back in fashion.  Not in my closet, but interesting that everything old really is new again.

@donovan 

She has "discussed" the infrequency of her "bathing.'   I think it is an environmentalist  thing.

Honored Contributor

The bow sweater was sold by Antonio Melani last year of Dillard's exclusive designers.  It was very cute and I wanted it but the price was too high (as it was done in cashmere) and I was waiting for it to go on sale.  Never made it to sales rack.

Esteemed Contributor

I want a better look at that checker board faux fur coat ...