Honored Contributor

Shawn's Striped top during Jan 15, Shawn says

She is wearing a Turquoise and Coral shirt under the shrug, I am trying to find it and can not, help

thanks 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shawn's Striped top during Jan 15, Shawn says

@I am still oxox, I don't think this is an item sold on QVC. It is similar to this tank top sold by SG a couple of seasons ago, A254347, also available in blue tones, size XL and up.

image.jpg

i thought Shawn's top might be Young Fabulous and Broke but didn't see it there either. Maybe @lolakimono will be able to nail it for you.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack  thank you similar coloration but not the same top Smiley Sad 

@MaggieMack wrote:

@I am still oxox, I don't think this is an item sold on QVC. It is similar to this tank top sold by SG a couple of seasons ago, A254347, also available in blue tones, size XL and up.

image.jpg

i thought Shawn's top might be Young Fabulous and Broke but didn't see it there either. Maybe @lolakimono will be able to nail it for you.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

That top looked very familiar.  But I don't know if that's because she's worn it before or because I've seen it presented on QVC.  I thought it might be LOGO.

I just checked her FB page and a few people asked about her top so maybe she will respond sometime.

Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

image.jpg

That top looks cute, but I don't like most of that Young , Fabulous and Broke line.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

She is wearing a Turquoise and Coral shirt under the shrug, I am trying to find it and can not, help

thanks 

You can see Shawn in the shirt you're looking for, in a video with Aimee Kestenberg.

Look up A269943 Aimee Kestenberg Soho Handbag.

Honored Contributor

Thank you I know the top I was trying to find out where it was bee

@MorningLover wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

thanks 

You can see Shawn in the shirt you're looking for, in a video with Aimee Kestenberg.

Look up A269943 Aimee Kestenberg Soho Handbag.

ng sold