Respected Contributor

Just saying LOVE!

Respected Contributor

Just sayin I sure wish I could wear those shoes they are really sharp looking.

Esteemed Contributor
They are beauties....
Valued Contributor

me too!

Super Contributor

Shawn's shoes are Prada! Love her style!! Girl has taste!

I've noticed Shawn seems to have really upped her game lately in the clothing/fashion department since Lisa left. She was never really into wearing higher end things and now she is. Always talked about her bad feet too but now that doesn't seem to be a big ""issue"" for her.

SO VERY HAPPY Shawn got the PM Style gig! Excellent choice and very fitting.

Frequent Contributor
Those shoes are gorgeous! I agree. The woman's got style.
Esteemed Contributor

Shawn and other hosts have mentioned that sometimes a designer (or whatever you would call them) goes shopping with them to assist in selecting their wardrobe.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Esteemed Contributor
Shawn could always step it up when she had to....but, her preference is more funky...that's what makes her versatile. I always liked her.
Respected Contributor

I just want to say, Let me just tell you, ummmmm, anyone that has "bad" feet as she has stated each and every time Vionic is on, can't wear shoes like she had on last night and stand or walk around for two three hours.

She eluded last night to the fact that since she has been wearing the Vionic sandals that her foot problems are healed. Really? I have foot problems and NO SHOE has healed mine even Orthoheel.

QVC needs to put her in detention for awhile and make her think before she speaks or maybe her Hear my soul speak ring is talking to her.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Respected Contributor

The shoes looked great and so did she. She really wasn't doing a lot of walking since she spent an hour sitting with Isaac. Those are the kind of shoes that are just for looking good!