Contributor

Shawn’s Pink Dress Last Night

Good morning from Michigan!  This is my first time to post a question.  I read the topics almost every day and always enjoy the commentaries.  Does anyone possibly know the designer of Shawn's beautiful pink dress last night?  My husband and I are going on vacation in a month, and that dress would be perfect for me!  Thanks in advance for your help, and have a wonderful day!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shawn’s Pink Dress Last Night

[ Edited ]

@Michigan Nancy   Try asking her on her FB page.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono 

Can you help this poster

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Contributor

Thank you for suggesting that, but I'm in the minority.....I don't participate in FB.

Honored Contributor

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

@Michigan Nancy   Try asking her on her FB page.

She never responds to questions on FB.  I have asked her several different times as well as others.  She does not respond.  Although I have had other posters answer my questions as far as fashion.  

Respected Contributor

I was wondering about that dress too. It was very nice.

Honored Contributor

@Michigan Nancy wrote:

Thank you for suggesting that, but I'm in the minority.....I don't participate in FB.

@Michigan Nancy   You can read her FB because as other posters said sometimes the question is asked and answered by other posters. Anyone can read her page.

Honored Contributor

Some people asked about the dress on her FB page but I don't see where anyone answered.  But admittedly, I stopped reading because some of the comments were so ridiculous.

That dress seems like it would either be from last year or brand new from a resort collection.  It seemed very summer like to me.  I thought it was cute but I only saw from the waist up. 

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Some people asked about the dress on her FB page but I don't see where anyone answered.  But admittedly, I stopped reading because some of the comments were so ridiculous.

That dress seems like it would either be from last year or brand new from a resort collection.  It seemed very summer like to me.  I thought it was cute but I only saw from the waist up. 

Some of those FB posters are devoid of filters.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

Three stores come to mind:  Neiman Marcus, Saks and Nordstrom.  Good luck.

kindness is strength