Super Contributor

Shawn's PJ's On Shawn Saves Christmas

Does anyone know who made the 2 piece PJ set Shawn wore for the debut of Shawn Saves Christmas??
It was a 2 piece pj set and the top said "Cookies & Christmas & Carols & Cuddles", apparently it Sold Out before they even told anyone the item number (?? How does that happen lol)? Anyone know the item number?
Hoping it returns soon even if not for another month lol, have to have it!! 💞💕
Thanks so much for any help!
Honored Contributor

Re: Shawn's PJ's On Shawn Saves Christmas

@DooneyGal2 @Those were the cutest but I haven’t heard any mention of more to come.Maybe next year.I wonder if lolakimono could locate them.She is the best for that.Try paging her if you wish. 

Honored Contributor

The brand of pajamas was Wallflower.  QVC has other styles and I know Amazon carries them.

Super Contributor

@Lipstickdiva thank you! I thought it may have been by a company called Tulip after some research, but will definitely check out Wallflower, thank you!
What gets me ticked lol is QVC had to know with Shawn wearing these, that they would be very popular, why not announce the actual item number at the START of the show or at least within 10-15 minutes? 😥😥
I'm guessing lots of viewers called, and asked, Customer Service for the item number and that's how it sold out.
Tired of QVC pulling that type of thing lol. Unfortunately I had tuned in 30 minutes into the show, and just assumed they'd announce the item number shortly lol! Oh well!
Super Contributor

@dex thank you!