Super Contributor
On 4/25/2014 winamac1 said:
On 4/25/2014 mollysmama said: Well crud. I LOVE it, but not $108 love it lol!! Thank you SO MUCH for posting a link though!! It would have bugged me all day Smiley Happy Wish they would just wear Q stuff for the shows Smiley Sad

I know. I wish I had never been told about LuLu lemon, LOL. I'm a bit addicted to their jackets and own about a dozen now. They are expensive. I wish they'd stop bringing in new colors in these jackets.{#emotions_dlg.scared}{#emotions_dlg.laugh}Wink

I like your jacket better than the one Shawn has Win. I like the length on yours better. And I like the print on yours better, with the sleeves solid.

Super Contributor
On 4/25/2014 mollysmama said: Well crud. I LOVE it, but not $108 love it lol!! Thank you SO MUCH for posting a link though!! It would have bugged me all day Smiley Happy Wish they would just wear Q stuff for the shows Smiley Sad

Ditto that!

Valued Contributor
I cannot believe that isn't an Isaac mizrahi piece!!!! My does he need to do a floral hoodie!!! Someone plant a bug in his ear!!! It would fly out the door. All the call reps, including customer service is being over run with calls on this hoodie. Lol!
Honored Contributor
On 4/25/2014 imaclotheshog said:

I know. I wish I had never been told about LuLu lemon, LOL. I'm a bit addicted to their jackets and own about a dozen now. They are expensive. I wish they'd stop bringing in new colors in these jackets.{#emotions_dlg.scared}{#emotions_dlg.laugh}Wink

I like your jacket better than the one Shawn has Win. I like the length on yours better. And I like the print on yours better, with the sleeves solid.

Thanks Amp! I saw both and preferred the longer one , Asana, too! Have a great weekend!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

I have the scuba in black and love it!!! Might have to get this floral one too.

Respected Contributor

The blue & white is cute but the floral is way too much!

Honored Contributor
On 4/25/2014 LisaB said:

I have the scuba in black and love it!!! Might have to get this floral one too.

The floral is really pretty! If you love the black, you'll love the floral as long as you like prints!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Here it is-

Esteemed Contributor

Here's the one I have:

I have a scuba hoodie 2 in the green/aqua color but it runs a bit shorter than Asana.

http://shop.lululemon.com/products/clothes-accessories/jackets-and-hoodies-jackets/Nice-Asana-Jacke...

Love the solid color. That could be an addicting habit!

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Super Contributor
A little off topic, but I watched a few minutes of the show when I stopped forwarding and Shawn was talking about how she was crying in the car in her way to work and not doing so well. Wondering what that was about.