Occasional Contributor

Watching Shawn says Accessorize: what is the floral hoodie she is wearing? I love it!

Honored Contributor

It's the scuba hoodie 2 by LuLu lemon. I just bought earlier in the week the Asana longer-length hoodie from Lu Lu lemon in the same pattern. It's really pretty!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Here's the one I have:

I have a scuba hoodie 2 in the green/aqua color but it runs a bit shorter than Asana.

http://shop.lululemon.com/products/clothes-accessories/jackets-and-hoodies-jackets/Nice-Asana-Jacke...

Honored Contributor
Respected Contributor

I have the Scuba Lined Hoodie ... love it!

Honored Contributor

Kind of surprised she's wearing a non-Q item. She's usually wearing everything from her show all at once.

I was hoping it was in the show.

Honored Contributor
On 4/25/2014 sparklestar said:

I have the Scuba Lined Hoodie ... love it!

I can't wear the regular scuba--its' too short. The new Scuba 2 is a few inches longer (still not long enough on me though). I do love my bali breeze Scuba 2 though. The aqua color is gorgeous.

Super Contributor
Well crud. I LOVE it, but not $108 love it lol!! Thank you SO MUCH for posting a link though!! It would have bugged me all day Smiley Happy Wish they would just wear Q stuff for the shows Smiley Sad
Honored Contributor
On 4/25/2014 mollysmama said: Well crud. I LOVE it, but not $108 love it lol!! Thank you SO MUCH for posting a link though!! It would have bugged me all day Smiley Happy Wish they would just wear Q stuff for the shows Smiley Sad

I know. I wish I had never been told about LuLu lemon, LOL. I'm a bit addicted to their jackets and own about a dozen now. They are expensive. I wish they'd stop bringing in new colors in these jackets.{#emotions_dlg.scared}{#emotions_dlg.laugh}Wink

Contributor
It would be nice if she was wearing something that they sold at qvc, it is very costly. Smiley Sad