Honored Contributor

Re: Shawn's Earrings Last Night PM Style??

I thought Shawn looked absolutely lovely last night!  The hair, the jewelry, the dress, her makeup all looked fabulous.

Those long earrings are all the rage, I have several pairs.  You can find them, and others like them all over now -- Target, Burlington, Chicos, Macy's -- truly all over.  Shawn came a little late to the party (probably why Jill nudged her a bit); women have been wearing them where I live and work for a while. 

I just purchased two more pairs from HSN that were a great low price.

Honored Contributor

SK seems to be growing out the layers in her hair...painful...many of us have been there. Since her baby was born, she’s given up her armful of silver bracelets (necessity). 

While at work, she can go wild w/ long earrings, etc. When my grandchildren were born, couldn’t even wear the tiniest hoops. They’d grab for them in a second.

Honored Contributor

@deweydoowrote:

She never wore jeans, now all the time.

Can't wear heels, bad feet, wears them all the time.

Doesn't wear earrings, now every show.

You should never say never......

@deweydoo  I guess we all have the prerogative to change our minds and our styles.

Esteemed Contributor

@mcgill

LOL .  And I think she looks much cuter lately.  I like her hair better for sure.  She must make a lot of money at thr Q.  She wears a different pair of shoes almost every night and most of them are not from the Q.  One night she had her feet up and the label of the shoe was still on the sole.  It was  Christian Loubutin which are $400 and up.   I know it is their job to sell - I get that but I remember a few years ago she was selling Vionics and talked about how bad her feet were and that finding comfortable shoes was a problem, yada, yada, yada.  Apparently her feet are just fine now because she wears at least 4 inch heels.  I used to wear those heels too but now that I am older, 3 inches is about all I can do.   I still love my heels but since I retired I can't justify buying more since I basically wear flats or sandals.

Esteemed Contributor

@deweydoo

LOL  You remember the bad feet scenario too.  I kinda like her.  I think she's very cute.  She has a great figure and she seems nice.   She's changing as most of us do with age.   I remember not being that interested in jewelry until I got into my 40s.  Then I got into jewelery, expenive shoes and clothes.  We just change period.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks so much for the info. Definitely didn't plan on opening a can of worms?Smiley Happy

Spoiler

Super Contributor

Thanks so much.

Super Contributor

Thanks I'll check it out.

Love all Shawn's earrings......AWESOME

Honored Contributor

Not a fan of hers anyway but she has been pretty..... creative Smiley Embarassed with her hair dos lately and the long, swishing earrings drive me nuts---too distracting. But what ever.........