Super Contributor

Shawn's Earrings Last Night PM Style??

Anyone know if these are online at QVC? Or any info?

Frequent Contributor

Re: Shawn's Earrings Last Night PM Style??

Don't know who her stylist is but my goodness she has been looking awful lately.  Those long earrings do nothing for her. Her hair has gone wild.  Shawn, girl stop....You are an attractive lady....you are messing it up...

Frequent Contributor

She indicated on her FB page a couple weeks ago that she buys her big earrings mostly on Etsy. She also posted on IG that she has collaborated with Jill Martin with GILI to bring a line of jewelry to the Q.

Respected Contributor

@mcgillwrote:

Don't know who her stylist is but my goodness she has been looking awful lately.  Those long earrings do nothing for her. Her hair has gone wild.  Shawn, girl stop....You are an attractive lady....you are messing it up...

First off .. i am not a hater ... but i must totally agree ....just an opinion ......

Esteemed Contributor

she went from never wearing earrings....to wearing huge earrings!

Frequent Contributor

She never wore jeans, now all the time.

Can't wear heels, bad feet, wears them all the time.

Doesn't wear earrings, now every show.

You should never say never......

Honored Contributor

@mcgillwrote:

TOTALLY uncalled for comments both this and others.

The OP simply wanted to know if anyone knew where she could find those earrings and ya'll take the cat scratching opportunity to bash.

Nothing sadder than women bashing eachother.

Honored Contributor

@Gr8tfulsoulwrote:

She indicated on her FB page a couple weeks ago that she buys her big earrings mostly on Etsy. She also posted on IG that she has collaborated with Jill Martin with GILI to bring a line of jewelry to the Q.

@Gr8tfulsoul

You are very kind to take the time to actually answer the OP's question.

Thank you!

Honored Contributor

@nlwilliams, you can buy these larger earrings everywhere.  They are very in style right now.  I've even seen them at Target. 

Shawn said that Jill Martin got her into these large earrings over the summer when they were in the Hamptons together. 

Trusted Contributor

I noticed some earrings similar to Shawn's "STYLE"  in Forever 21 (teenage store). 

Let me be clear, I am NOT saying they are the "same" earrings as her but the "type" of style is similar.

Forever 21 has great in trend and stylish jewelry.  FOR ME, I do not invest in temporary - "in style" - items as they might look out of touch later.

They are around 9.00 and I bought a black pair and a red pair.

Just an idea.

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!