Esteemed Contributor

Is Shawn's dress that she is wearing tonight in the shoe shopping show.  It looks like it is denim.

Honored Contributor

Shawn looks so good tonight, she's in danger of being considered "normal".  Her hair is nicely styled out of her face.  Her dress is cute, appropriate and conservative.  Sorry @Biftu. Not sure of the fabric, it could be denim.  I actually sat and watched her for the first time in several years.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

nanette lepore dress.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I noticed Shawn's dress had quite a bit of white top stitching on the bodice.  Can you imagine paying $336., for a denim dress?  Nothing fancy or unusual either.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 , Not on our budget. LOL

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Shawn looks so good tonight, she's in danger of being considered "normal".  Her hair is nicely styled out of her face.  Her dress is cute, appropriate and conservative.  Sorry @Biftu. Not sure of the fabric, it could be denim.  I actually sat and watched her for the first time in several years.

I noticed the same thing Kachina, I think I posted the same comment on another thread.  Her hair was out of her face, she was not exaggerating, a normal dress, and no glasses.  Is she wearing contacts now or are the glasses just for show.  She was reading everything last night with no glasses.  Sometimes she acts like two different people.  last night was the best I have seen her look in years.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

It is super cute, but not in my budget at 336.00...

Trusted Contributor

Yeah it is cute....makes me really sick of the clothes here. I need to spend less, for not so good items and save for better items sold elsewhere. I probably could have bought it, with all i have paid in returns.