QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate.

Valued Contributor

Leave the capes for Superman. They're big, boxy, and unflattering.

Esteemed Contributor

Elvira.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

I think she's just trying to hard to be something that she is not.

@Krimpette  or anyone:  what is she?  LOL!

Esteemed Contributor

I need an xxs, so no luck.

Frequent Contributor

That black get up on tonight's show is far out too. Just tried to watch Dennis Basso talk about his beautiful throw and teddy set but had to turn it off....getting more and more bizarre....

Esteemed Contributor

@blueskys wrote:

I apologize in advance if I offended anyone .i declare  I don't hate Shawn, I'd one know her only as a TV host .

But good lord in my opinion she dresses terrible.  Most times she looks like she just pulled pieces out of draws or closet and just threw then on .I agree worst dressed host on q.v.c,.  And she is supposed to represent p.m.style. How canthat be when she has no styleffect

Not a very classy dresse,may be she does for attention sometime bad attention is better then none .

I've always thought that she dresses for attention, positive or negative doesn't matter.

Esteemed Contributor

Looks like what the nurses wore in WW11 movies.

Honored Contributor

Amazing how many think they are psychologists here!!!  We all dress in what we like and I'm sure there are many that would judge us all just as harshly if they  saw how we dress!  Those who choose conservative clothes can be categorized as not having any self confidence, those who dress in what is supposedly in fashion do not have a mind of their own and just follow the crowd, those who dress casually are probably too lazy to care!!   If there were only one right style to wear it would put a lot of companies out of business! and be oh so boring!!  While most of her clothing is not for me her choices suit her personality!!

Trusted Contributor

QVC supplies us with a great board to express ourselves. Wouldn't it be lovely during this season to not be so judgmental of each other. Personally, I like Shawn. She appears to be a good person. Layoff the ugliness people.