Esteemed Contributor

Loved Shawn's boots she had on with Isaac Monday night. They had fringe and a high heel. I searched the Q but they must not be sold by the Q.

Anyone know what they are???

Honored Contributor

Re: Shawn's Boots Monday Night

@colliegirls

I didn't see them, but on FB someone suggested these.   Close?

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@colliegirls

very,  nicest she has worn in a while

Trusted Contributor

those are nice! but i also liked the black wedge booties she wore last friday. looked for it on the qvc website but apparently it's not from there. i wish someone knew where they're from. 

Honored Contributor

@colliegirls

Sam Edelman has a pair for $170.

Honored Contributor

@freakygirl wrote:

those are nice! but i also liked the black wedge booties she wore last friday. looked for it on the qvc website but apparently it's not from there. i wish someone knew where they're from. 

@freakygirl

Again, I didn't see them, but I watched a video from Friday.  It's hard to tell from the video, but I found these at Neiman Marcus.

La Canadienne

Kimmy suede wedge bootie- $395

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@freakygirl wrote:

@freakygirl

Again, I didn't see them, but I watched a video from Friday.  It's hard to tell from the video, but I found these at Neiman Marcus.

La Canadienne

Kimmy suede wedge bootie- $395

Heel is too high for me, but I love those.  I have a few friends who buy La Canadienne--nice boots.

I don't care too much for the fringe ones, but I do like some fringe.  The heel would never work for me.  I don't even have problem feet.  How in the heck does Shawn wear those with her "horrible" feet.??? lol

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@colliegirls

Very close, thank you.  I saw a buckle on the side when she had her leg sideways.   But, these are cute!

Trusted Contributor

lolakimono, yes! very similar to that, but hers looked like 4 inches tall, had a band that went across the shaft, and looked comfortable. i wanted to call in just to ask her! thank you for posting that photo. i'll take a look at that pair. i really hope i find hers one day. 

Esteemed Contributor

I am not on Facebook, can anyone ask her on her page?