Valued Contributor

I caught the very end of PM Style and WTH, Shawn looks like she's ready for a Halloween party.  I'm sorry and hate being mean, but this outfit, and the black fingernails and overly heavy black eye make-up, it's too much!  I'm so not a fan anymore of the show.

Valued Contributor

She reminds me of the Matrix tonight.

Respected Contributor

I didn't mind Shawn's outfit at all.  I don't own anything like it but to me that is exactly the point of style shows: seeing items that are different than what's in my closet.  That's the fun part.

Trusted Contributor
Personally, I don't care for the hosts wearing all black. You cannot see the fine details of the pieces they are wearing, if they are being presented. It all just looks to me like a big black blur. Same for the photos on QVC.com that show the darkest color. I want to see the details before I purchase to minimize return costs. Truth is, due to these factors, I purchase little from the Q anymore. Mostly just look not buy.
Respected Contributor

@iTalia wrote:

@nana59 wrote:

@NativeJax wrote:
Yuck! I really hope they don't spend a lot of time on it at presentation. What is it? A dress? A robe? Ugh, it's awful.

Just wait until she gets to the inspirational jewelry.......another therapy session.......

Can't wait for therapy session with Shawn!! I LOVE she's not afraid to show the world her love for God and in turn uses it to sell inspirational jewelry. It obviously works for QVC and for her. Shawn has an astounding number of people who follow her and look up to her!! I think Shawn's genuine heart is to be admired and not criticized. We need more strong Christians like Shawn in this life. 

If Shawn's dress code, antics or "soul speak" presentations bother a select few people so much, why tune in to see her? It doesn't sound like you're really watching to shop. Tune out and I'm sure you'll be better off. There are a lot of other great shows on Monday nights if you allow yourself to use the remote control. 

Sorry to be cynical but you do know she is selling, right?  A therapy session from a shopping network host with great incentive to appear sincere?  May be that she is sincere but therapy session?  

Esteemed Contributor

I sense a little bit of competition between her and Jill from GILI.

Honored Contributor

Re: Shawn-outfit PM style

[ Edited ]

I noticed that Shawn told Jill, while Jill was speaking the patchwork dress that "you can't even tell you have a belly."  

Frequent Contributor

@namealreadytaken wrote:

I noticed that Shawn told Jill, while Jill was speaking the patchwork dress that "you can't even tell you have a belly."  

If the lady wasn't expecting a baby,  then that was an uncalled for.  Isn't Shawn big on faith and all?

Valued Contributor

I'm tired of her wearing black week after week.
Does doing PM style mean you have to wear black? Maybe following in Lisa's footsteps is the thing to do.
I want to see some color and lighter make-up.

The dark is so depressing.

That's how we roll in the shire..
Honored Contributor

She's the most polarizing host since Patti Reilly, IMO. People have strong opinions about her, either positive or negative. I'm of the second group. But she must be selling product-- or if not, the Q will not renew her contract. Time will tell...

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~