Trusted Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

EI may be misremembering but a good few years ago I believe when Lori first came to Q Shawn was the host who worked every show - wore all Logo outfits and raved and literally screamed about them so this is not a new twosome - been done before.

Must say watched show tonight and Shawn was a lot more  calmer and done good - enjoyed it more than with Amy - who gets too frantic  - which surprised me but will watch these two again.

ITA.  Lori was more calmer too.  Enjoyed it more than with Amy.  Having said that, I thought Amy, and Courtney Khondabi were a good pairing on PM Style.  Courtney is a natural.

Valued Contributor

Shawn is not the host for Lori.  She doesn't look good in Lori's clothes, Amy does.  Unfortunately I will not watch Logo any more even though I have more Logo than Lori !!!! Lol.  Not a good match. Obviously, they shook things up because one of the hosts numbers were dropping in sales, perhaps Shawn demanded she be put on Lori's shows because her clothes sell.   Sorry, but QVC can make changes in their schedule, but certainly not change something that works, Amy and Lori, they are like sisters, good chemistry, with Shawn it is the same old sam old, she never does her homework and it shows

Respected Contributor

it always amazed me that given her height .. Amy looked great in Logo ...

as did Sharon F. ....And I agree ... does not look good on Shawn ....

Trusted Contributor

I just thought the Lori Shawn show was a mess.

I didnt watch very long.  Shawn seems as shes trying to hard, and makes many mistakes.

Just not a great combo in my opinion. 

Respected Contributor

Shawn and Lori both hinted at the fact that the show was not going so swell. Shawn made jokes about how she was "new here" trying to distract from the fact that she was losing her concentration and not doing a good job. The flow of the show was a mess! Lori even joked at one point that the two of them were like Laurel and Hardy. For Lori's sake, I hope the show gets better. But with this particular host.........   

Trusted Contributor

@dulwich  Regarding your first paragraph, I think you are right.  In fact, I would say that it was Shawn who put Logo on the map, as far as QVC goes.  I don't know how the line does in other markets.

Respected Contributor

have to COMPLETELY agree with EVERY SINGLE WORD of @ Aussie Lover....my thoughts exactly - you seemed to say what I think as well. No chemistry with these two and Shawn - "seemed to be" not really a fan of her clothing or having to wear it. Just my observation and opinion....hoping I'm wrong.

Respected Contributor

I caught 20 minutes of it before heading to bed. I'm still hesitant about Shawn because she has a tendency to be snotty to vendors if they don't meet her Hollywood goals, but if the show no longer has constant change of outfits and loud screeching that we had when Amy hosted, it may be okay. But you can't deny Lori and Amy had major chemistry, and Amy, for all she does and says, loves clothes and is enthusiastic about them and really enjoys Logo. I think Shawn will go for the trendier pieces in the collection, and anything Lavish. 

Regular Contributor

I found the show too disjointed.  There's so much walking around the set and Shawn starts off out of camera range, then Lori who doesn't know what's going on follows her.  All you see is a model by herself while talking is going on about something.  Shawn didn't know how long Lori was with the Q and Lori corrected her.  Isn't this part of preparation? There needs to be more polish and letting the vendor tell us about her line.  I also don't need to hear gossip or "tea" from the vendor.  Just give us info on the product so we can shop.

Trusted Contributor

As one here mentioned, Shawn needs to do her HOMEWORK and prepare for shows.

It clearly shows that she doesnt in her presentations.

I believe Lori did the best she could under such circumstances.

Crash and Burn...but it wont matter...they will just give Shawn another 10 shows with her name attached and it wont matter one little bit ...our feelings.