New Contributor

I'm more interested in Lori's take on fashion than any host. Please let Lori talk. Keep host banter to a minimum. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Shawn, let Lori talk

[ Edited ]

I think this is one rare case when I'd rather listen to the host, you guys.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

LOL - I've always thought that Lori could talk as an Olympic sport.  I didn't think anyone could out talk her.  Funny how we all have a different perspective.

Trusted Contributor

Amy and Lori couldn't be beat when it came to talking over each other.  Got so bad you couldn't even understand what they were saying.  I find Lori is much more relaxed with Shawn.

Super Contributor

The Shawn/Lori combo seems to me to be a disaster. No chemistry between them at all. I don't care for her clothes but I have to give Lori credit for being gracious; Shawn can be a little snippy with her. 

I almost have to laugh as I watch Shawn declaring the merits of LOGO; I'm sure she is hating every minute of having LOGO clothes on her back.

Honored Contributor
Shawn and Lori were great together! Loved the show!
Respected Contributor

I may be misremembering but a good few years ago I believe when Lori first came to Q Shawn was the host who worked every show - wore all Logo outfits and raved and literally screamed about them so this is not a new twosome - been done before.

Must say watched show tonight and Shawn was a lot more  calmer and done good - enjoyed it more than with Amy - who gets too frantic  - which surprised me but will watch these two again.

Respected Contributor

EI may be misremembering but a good few years ago I believe when Lori first came to Q Shawn was the host who worked every show - wore all Logo outfits and raved and literally screamed about them so this is not a new twosome - been done before.

Must say watched show tonight and Shawn was a lot more  calmer and done good - enjoyed it more than with Amy - who gets too frantic  - which surprised me but will watch these two again.

Respected Contributor

Sorry for duplicate post do not know what happened.

Honored Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

Sorry for duplicate post do not know what happened.

@dulwich- You can always just delete the duplicate.  Click on the three dots in the upper right corner of the one you want to delete and you get a drop-down menu with options.