Trusted Contributor

Lori has no clue how to dress women to accent their curves.  She makes women look sloppy and huge!   Just look at her last show?  I just could not believe it!

Frequent Contributor

All Shawn wants to do with LOGO tops is...tie everything in a KNOT.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind

Esteemed Contributor
@Venezia
@dulwich

That option not available on
My Iphone for some reason
Regular Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

I am no fan of Shawn's as a host, but I did like the show better with her last night than with Amy.  Lori really tends to control and direct a show when the host lets her.

One point I loved last night was when the gray color in a cardi had sold out and then when Lori went back to the rack with Shawn to go over colors, Lori pulled out the gray to talk about and Shawn immedialy said "you can't talk about that one.  Let's talk about the blue."  Good for Shawn.  Someone needs to control Lori and clearly Shawn wasn't afraid to speak up.  Amy let Lori control the show much too much. 

As for Shawn not being very prepared, she wasn't.  But neither was Amy.  Amy always seemed to me to be looking at her cards about the products for the very first time on the air, and she made a lot of mistakes and mispronounciations.  She clearly didn't prepare for her shows like hosts such as Jill and Mary Beth and some of the others do.  So I can't think Shawn will be any more unprepared than Amy was.

You bring up an excellent point. I believe the "unprepared" hosts need to get prepared.  It's part of their job and to be constantly confused and looking at the cards all the time is just distracting.  Shawn looks at her cards on quite a bit of her shows.  You can sure tell a difference between the hosts who do their homework and the ones who don't. 

Highlighted
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind

Honored Contributor

@greenjean1 wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

I am no fan of Shawn's as a host, but I did like the show better with her last night than with Amy.  Lori really tends to control and direct a show when the host lets her.

One point I loved last night was when the gray color in a cardi had sold out and then when Lori went back to the rack with Shawn to go over colors, Lori pulled out the gray to talk about and Shawn immedialy said "you can't talk about that one.  Let's talk about the blue."  Good for Shawn.  Someone needs to control Lori and clearly Shawn wasn't afraid to speak up.  Amy let Lori control the show much too much. 

As for Shawn not being very prepared, she wasn't.  But neither was Amy.  Amy always seemed to me to be looking at her cards about the products for the very first time on the air, and she made a lot of mistakes and mispronounciations.  She clearly didn't prepare for her shows like hosts such as Jill and Mary Beth and some of the others do.  So I can't think Shawn will be any more unprepared than Amy was.

You bring up an excellent point. I believe the "unprepared" hosts need to get prepared.  It's part of their job and to be constantly confused and looking at the cards all the time is just distracting.  Shawn looks at her cards on quite a bit of her shows.  You can sure tell a difference between the hosts who do their homework and the ones who don't. 

@greenjean1  Definitely!  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I don’t believe Shawn wears LOGO, even the models look odd in it.  Too many loud florals which most people don’t look good in, including me.

Contributor

@rahsoul wrote:

I'm more interested in Lori's take on fashion than any host. Please let Lori talk. Keep host banter to a minimum. 

Wow...I thought that was the reason Lori was paired with Shawn. It was hard not to notice that although Lori is a fabulous designer & surely knows more about fabric than anyone, except maybe Isaac, she is certainly not natural as a 'talker'. Plus she gets so excited that she wanders all over the place. I think they were giving her a strong personality that knows exactly how to get her thru a show without  gearing off in a thousand directions at the same time. I like Lori & I think Shawn will take good care of her. I don't mean that in a bad way.

About Courtney....Whenever I feel like I am having someone pushed on me & especially if I feel "THAT" someone has been given special attention from the powers that be....then I find that to be unfair & it makes it difficult for me to ever accept that person.  I will miss Amy Stran because I will find it difficult to watch or listen to Courtney....so I really wish "they" would just go ahead & give Courney her own show so I could stil watch Amy. 

Honored Contributor

@barrel racer wrote:

I don’t believe Shawn wears LOGO, even the models look odd in it.  Too many loud florals which most people don’t look good in, including me.

@barrel racer Perhaps if you had seen Shawn's shows with Lori, before Lori had her own hours of shows,  as I did, you would believe it.  Shawn came across to me as really loving Lori's clothes.   Futhermore, if you watched Monday night's show, Shawn said she'd ordered three tops that were on clearance (same top in three colors) and showed us which colors she had ordered.  So yes, I believe Shawn wears LOGO.