Not applicable

Re: Shawn just said on Isaac's show that she and Lisa R. wear ONLY wide leg pants

I watched that show last night too, but figure her comments are relative to whatever she is selling at the moment.

I loved watching Isaac take us through the details of his clothes, but finally had to turn it off, as it is just frustrating when Isaac has to keep explaining the meaning of words he uses to Shawn and I get so tired of Shawn's unprofessional laughing fits.

Respected Contributor

Re: Shawn just said on Isaac's show that she and Lisa R. wear ONLY wide leg pants

On 7/22/2014 GinaV24 said:

Ha, well, when I see her she usually has on leggings or a dress. Sometimes leggings and a dress, but if she wears wide leg pants, well, I must have missed them. Lisa R, yes, I've seen those

Anything to make a sale. Buyer beware and make your own decisions w/o relying on the hype.

I have never seen SK wear wide leg pants but I do remember Lisa and her Gumby pants. Thank God she stopped wearing those.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Respected Contributor

Is it really that big a deal??

Respected Contributor

On 7/22/2014 golfcartrider said:
On 7/22/2014 VCamp2748 said:

Is it <em>really</em> that big a deal??

Why yessum I believe it is. Some of us like to think the show host is telling the truth and would never lie to us just to make a sale.

Contributor

On 7/21/2014 Luvmycats said:

WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is this really post worthy?

Totally.

Super Contributor

I don't care what either of them wear ... but I do like wide leg pants myself.

I like skinny, straight and wide ... dislike (won't wear) boot cut.

Honored Contributor

lol...

Honored Contributor

I'm so unlike Lisa and Shawn in age, in height, in body shape, in how I spend my time that I don't give a fig what they wear! Kind of ironic since they're probably my favorite hosts, but I just don't care what they wear or what they say they wear.

In fact, I'm always amazed that so many people listen so carefully to what the hosts say - I don't even listen that carefully to what my doctors say - and that could be dangerous.

Respected Contributor

On 7/22/2014 millieshops said:

I'm so unlike Lisa and Shawn in age, in height, in body shape, in how I spend my time that I don't give a fig what they wear! Kind of ironic since they're probably my favorite hosts, but I just don't care what they wear or what they say they wear.

In fact, I'm always amazed that so many people listen so carefully to what the hosts say - I don't even listen that carefully to what my doctors say - and that could be dangerous.

I think the point is that so many of the host's say things before they think, it happens on all of the shopping shows. Sometimes what they say comes back to bit them in the behind when they get caught in an all out L i e as some do. It seems that it is getting worse than it has ever been for some reason.

You better listen to your Dr. girl!

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor

Everything is post worthy. This is not the World Peace board.